» 5 «

| Emi |

"The start of something."

Your heart nearly jumps out of your chest when an unknown female suddenly approaches you. The woman is taller than you, about the size of half your head. The dim light made her pale skin look like a porcelain plate, but it doesn't make her piercing eyes any less intimidating. Her eyes are as green as the forest but shine like the ones of a deadly snake. Her long, pale blond her, falls over her shoulders and covers most of her back. Her stunning beauty draws you into a sort of trance, and you don't realize that she talks to you.

"Hello? You still alive?" She asks while snapping her finger right in front of your face. You blink rapidly and snap out of your trance.

"Yeah sorry." You mutter quietly—the female laughs when she sees your red cheeks. You feel uncomfortable and awkward stand between her and the bar as she bends over the counters and grabs a bottle of sake.

"Emi! Let's drink together!" Bokuto cheers while the blond female takes a seat next to the drunk man. You watch them awkwardly and notice how the strange and beautiful man is no longer sitting with the rest of the group in the back. Another wave of blues takes you over, and you can't shake off the feeling that there is something more to the mysterious man.

"Jeez, how much did he have?" Emi asks Kuroo amuse, who is too busy starring at the female breast.

"Kuroo my eyes are up here." She growls and pushes his chin up with her bottle of sake. Kuroo smirks towards her and slowly glances into her deadly eyes.

"I didn't want to see your beautiful eyes." He smoothly commands and takes her bottle away, filling her glass with an inappropriate amount of the alcoholic beverage.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Kuroo?" She asks in a seductive tone before pouring the liquid down her throat. Emi doesn't blink once, and Kuroo swallows nervously. He doesn't expect her to participate in his little game.

"And what if I am?" Tying to keep up his crisp image, he leans closer to the female. Bokuto is passed out laying on the counter, so nothing is keeping them apart from each other. Awakrly you try to find the beautiful man in the crowd of laughing and singing people, but it is no use. He is gone.

"Then I would probably tell you that Terushima stole your bag of coins a couple of minutes ago." The face Kuroo made when he hears her words is indescribable. His hands rush to the sides, and he starts to cruse as if he wants to win a battle. The sly man rushes out of the pub in a matter of seconds.

"So let's talk about your choice of men." Again, your heart nearly jumps out of your chest when Emi suddenly speaks towards you. Her eyes pin you down as if she is looking at her prey, and you are too scared even to blink.

"W-What?" You stutter awkwardly and try to hide your red cheeks with sweaty hands.

"C'mon! I saw the way you looked at him! Your eyes widened like a scared deer, yet your heart nearly stopped beating. And when he vanished you kept looking for him as if you have never seen a man before. Now don't try to deny any of that because it will only make me mad." She groans angrily and pours herself another drink. It amazes you how much liquor her body can hold.

"Who is he?" You don't know why this man has caught your interested, but it made you feel crazy inside.

"He, my dear friend, is the devil in disguise." Your eyes widen in shock. It made your stomach twist and turn in place you don't even know that exist.

"His name is Suna Rintaro. He's one of the kitsune of the Inarzika gang and basically never comes down to the village. I'm surprised he even let the twins convince him to come down today."

"What do you mean?" You are confused with the new information about someone you haven't spoken too yet.

"He is always hiding somewhere in the mountains. Not even I know where he lives and it is kinda my job to know." She chuckles quietly.

"Why is he hiding in the mountains?"

"He's... He wants to be alone." Her voice grows cold and serious. Her sudden change of tone made goosebumps spike up on your forearm. You look into her cold eyes and wonder what she is going to say next.

"It is my place to say but just know that he had a dark past so be careful around him."