fuck off

As I open the front door to my house, I slam it shut and lock it. I run up to my room and look at myself, I am not obese but not skinny. I have curves, THANK YOU MOM and a pretty big ass. A lot of girls want big tits but I honestly don't really mind my uneven mosquito bites. LMAO. As soon as I was about to snuggle up in my bed and listen to Kali Uchis, I hear a hard knock on the front door. "Fuck off PLEASE!" I yell as I run down the stairs to see who it is. 

 I look out the window and see a tall, maybe 6'3 dude standing outside my door with tattoo sleeves on both arms. I open the door and holy shit did my stomach do a whole 360 flip.

 I look at this gorgeous man in front of me with the prettiest hazel eyes and the plumpest lips you just wanna fucking sleep on. My eyes roam across his big muscular body. He's wearing black slacks, and a white button up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He's wearing a chain with a small cross attached to it and his shirt has a few undone buttons that reveal his tan chest. My eyes then lastly stop at his feet, he's wearing a pair of Louis Vuitton loafers. Holy fuck my eyes just had an orgasm. 

I kept on admiring how fucking sexy he was until his voice caught me off guard, "Like what you see?" he smirks. I take a breath realizing I have been holding one in this whole time. 'sof you fucking dumb ass speak, he probably thinks you are a fucking weirdo'. "i- i um, Do you need something?" I question. He looks me up and down then answers "Uh yea that was you over there, yelling right?" I nod "Well I actually just came over here to ask you if everything's ok." I give him a small smile and I can feel my face heating up. 'god dammit he probably thinks your psycho or some shit' "uh yea everything's fine" I gulp "just got a little carried away" I let out an awkward chuckle. "Who the fuck are you anyway?" I ask because home girl is confused AF. "Uh well you see I actually live in Florida, but I'm over here visiting at my aunts house for Easter, the Romano's." Well fuck me, he's related to them and I have never seen this man in my whole entire 16 years of existence. 

"Right, anyways I'm gonna go back upstairs so feel free to raid my kitchen even though my mom is going on a diet, I think you'll find some pretty good carrots and hummus in there!" I gave him my best smile, let him in and then ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. 

I sigh and sit down on my bed thinking 'what the fuck just happened' but damn he was HOT. As soon as I was about to drown in my thoughts I hear a knock at the door. I open it and there he is standing there in all his glory. "Ok listen here pretty boy I am trying to take a fucking nap bu-bye" I attempt to close the door but he stops it with his foot. "Motherfuc- dude seriously move your fucking foot." He doesn't stop trying so I stare him down.  Eventually the staring contest gets fucking boring and my contacts are drying in my fucking eyes. So I eventually give in and try to figure out what the fuck this man wants from. 

I sit on my bed and he ends up joining me... "So what's your name?" I ask because I don't have a fucking clue. He stared at me with those chocolate eyes and spoke with his deep husky voice that you literally could get off to. "Alessandro"