'movin in, bitches'

Next morning

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH WE ARE LEAVING LET'S GO!" I wake up to the sound of Vanessa yelling and jumping on my bed. I sit up on both of my elbows and rub my tired eyes.  "Who the fuck let you in?' I say hearing my Jersey accent come out heavy in my morning voice. "Your mamma you dumbass, you know she loves me," she says hopping off the bed "besides it's only 10 am I thought you would've been up earlier."  she says, I look at her and scoff "Yea right." I get up out of my bed and throw on a sweatshirt, since I slept in my bra last night. 

I leave Vanessa in my room plucking her eyebrows and I make my way to the bathroom. I pee, wash my hands, and grab my brush.  I brush my hair and then put my hood back up. "Andiamo ness, i'm hungry." I say walking down the stairs "Comingggggg" She yells running up beside me. 

Me and her make our way downstairs and walk into the living room saying hi to Bella and Marco "Buongiorno fuckers" I say slapping the both of them upside the head. I hear Marco reload something and I whip my head towards him. He's got a FUCKING GUN "WHAT THE FUCK!" I say running into the kitchen and grabbing a steak knife. 

He starts running towards me and I dart into the dining room where my parents are chatting peacefully with some men in suits... weird mother fuckers. I see Marco trying to hide his tall broad six foot figure behind the chair, but it's not working out very well. I take the tip of the steak knife in between my fingers and throw it, it glides across the air and hits the wall right above Marcos head. I start doing a little dance because knives are my forte.

He looks up to where the knife is in the wall, and looks at me with a smirk on his face "You missed psycho" He chuckles "Fuck off" I say turning my head to my parents. My mother is rubbing the bridge of her nose and my father looks at the both of us with his veins literally popping out of his wrinkly forehead. oh my fuck "Now, don't look at me like that" I say  putting my hands in the air, surrendering "He was the dramatic one and pulled out his gun on me," I say pointing a finger directly a Marco. "Sofia and Marco, in the basement now." He says with a straight face and I look up at him trying to speak "ORA" he says in an angry tone. 

Me and Marco walk behind our father, who is leading us into our basement. "Hey dumb and dumber" I say to our two body guards which have been here since I was 5, Fico and Carlo. they both smile at me, "What's up Sof" Fico says "What's up princess" Carlo says giving me a fist bump. "Oh you know nothing much just about to get my ass beat." I say giving them two thumbs up. I turn around and catch up with my father and brother. My father opens a door to his office and sits down on the comfy chair behind the desk "Sit" He says and rests his big head on his hand. 

Me and my brother take our seats on the hard cold metal chairs in font of his desk. "So dad how's your da- Not now." My dad says cutting me off as I try to lighten the mood. My dad gets up out of his chair and slowly starts walking around the both of us. Probably trying to figure out what to do in that demonic head of his. "I need to know what the fuck was so important that you two had to act up and embarrass me this morning." He says and I roll my eyes earning my self a hard backhanded slap from my father. "Ouch" I whisper rubbing my cheekbone.

My dads 6'2 body stalks around the room until my brother opens his mouth "look, she slapped me so I was protecting mys- my dad cuts him off with a hard punch to the stomach. "Fuck" Marco chuckles as he spits out a chunk of blood. "fucking nasty ass" I mutter under my breath.

"The both of you need to listen to me now. Sofia I taught you how to throw knives for protection and for protection ONLY. And Marco you need to stop being a pussy and man up. I didn't raise 4 little bitches." I look at him and laugh like a fucking maniac "Oh wow thanks dad!" I say he raises and eyebrow and I slump back down in my seat. "Both of you out now." He says and I jump right up and run to the door.