bye felicia

hey i know authors notes are a pain in the ass for me and you to read, but READ IT.

Sorry for the long break, my mental health has been beyond shitty so I wasn't motivated to do shit, or even think of how to finish this chapter. But I'm doing somewhat ok so thank you for being patient. 

--------------------------------------

Me and Ness are upstairs packing a bunch of shit, maybe too much idk. I go to my closet and take out fucking everything. I throw that shit into my suitcase and put everything from perfume to jewelry in it, as well. 

"Alright I think were good," I say zipping up my suitcase and putting it into the pile with me and Vanessa's bags. Yea this is a ton of shit. I know we will buy plenty of more shit in Manhattan, but I think this will do us justice for now.  Me and her grab all of our bags and struggle to walk down the stairs.

We get to the bottom of the stairs and place our bags and suitcases by the door. I turn to look into the living room, and see my mom on her phone, and my dad has his glasses on reading the paper with a stern face. Fucking old ass wrinkly button up shirt, who the fuck still reads the goddamn paper, for christ sakes. 

"Alright," I say pretty fucking loud to get there attention. "Me and Ness are gonna go load up the car and uh we'll be back." I say while smiling at my parents. I turn to Vanessa, picking up a few bags and opening up the front door. I swing open the front door and fucking fall flat on my face, due to how much fucking weight I was carrying. "You alright Sof" I hear Vanessa asking me as she continues to laugh her ass off.

"Amazing," I say getting up and brushing off my sweats and sweatshirt. I pick up the bags and throw them into my black Audi R8, it's not my favorite because it makes me stand out more since it's a pretty fancy car, but it's also a pain in the ass to keep clean. I turn to Ness and see shes also struggling...

"Goddammit good thing I didn't workout today" She says wiping the sweat beads forming on her freckled four head. "How many calories you think I burned?" She asks me smiling "How about none" I say smiling and helping her with our bags. 

----------------------------

We finished packing our bags and made our way back into my house. The fresh smell of pasta carbonara filled my nose, fuck that smells good. Me and Vanessa walk into the kitchen to see my father in a white wife beater, black slacks and an apron with flour all over it, And my mother is cutting tomatoes. What are they working in a fucking restaurant?

"Sofia go help Marco and Bella set the table," my father says while facing the stove, stirring the carbonara. I roll my eyes and then make my way into the dining room, Vanessa following behind. "What up losers," I say smacking Bella upside the head. She looks up from the table and glares at me and I laugh.

"So, how do you feel about being a teen mom and moving out?" Marco asks while crossing his arms around his chest. "Well," I say looking up to Vanessa seeing her look Marco up and down, gag. no literally.

"I think it's gonna be fucking awesome." I say setting a plate down on the table. "Yea good luck with that, just wait till you have to change diapers and shit." He says chuckling while I roll my eyes at him. 

"Well whenever I come visit home, I'll be sure to let you have her so you can burp my child and it'll puke on your ass." I say giving a slight chuckle. "Whatever," he says rolling his eyes and leaving the dining room. 

"Fucking weirdo," I say knowing he'll be a father one day, I think.