home

Our flight was only 2 hours and some minutes, idk I forgot, but we got dropped off at one of the airports in New York and ended up getting our car back. Me and Vanessa got out of the Uber and packed our things into my car. 

"Hmm feels so good to be here" I say plopping down onto the cold leather, in the drivers seat.  "Fuck yea it does" She says situating her neck pillow and getting comfortable...  And shes going back to sleep.

"Wake me up when we get there" She says yawning "Gotcha" I say patting her head. I start the car and drive the hell out of this busy parking lot and make my way to our new home.

-----------------------------

"What the fuck is this?" I say as i'm supposed to be pulling up at a penthouse (if my gps was right), but instead I pulled up to a whole motherfucking house. I hear snoring and turn to my left were whats her face is. "Wake the fuck up were home" I say loudly in her ear. 

"W what, HOLY SHIT" She yells while looking out the front window. "Oh my god, it-its beautiful" She says while wiping a fake tear. I laugh "I fucking hate you sometimes" I say still laughing "I know." She says smirking while opening her door. 

I take a breath and turn off the car, it's gonna be one hell of a ride for my little demon child.  I open my car door and walk my way around to the trunk. 'Holy shit this is a fuck ton of shit' I think to myself. 

-----------------------------------

Me and Vanessa settled into our giant ass house trying to figure out what to do next. "We should go clubbing, and celebrate. Ya know." She says while chewing her fingernails. "Yea your gonna have to keep an eye on my pregnant ass." I say while sipping my lemon water, trying to figure out how i'm gonna keep my ass away from all the alcohol...

"Fuck it lets go clubbing" I say getting up off the couch and running up the stairs while holding my stomach. I head into my room and try to figure out what the fuck i'm going to wear. SHIT what the hell am I going to wear.

I head over into my walk in closet which only half of my clothes take up space. I go over to were I keep my dresses and find the perfect one. It's a silk light peach kinda yellowish I don't fucking know, but it's beautiful. 

"EHHHK" I say while taking it off the hanger, and start jumping around with it.  Fuck i'm already out of breath. "Ok, ok " I say taking some breaths. I take off my sweats and jumper and pick out a black lace thong. I'm not gonna wear a bra but i'll wear nipple pads, which is fine but also more comfortable anyway. Fuck hopefully my body dysmorphia doesn't kick in or else i'm fucked. 

I set everything on my bed and decide to take a shower, which is heavily needed. I hop into the scolding hot shower and wash my hair, scrub my body and shave everywhere. Fuck I feel good. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I walk back into my bedroom and dry off, I smother myself in lotion and put good smelling hair products in my hair. 

I put on the panties and and the dress.

I go over to the full body mirror and check myself out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I go over to the full body mirror and check myself out. I shake my ass a little bit while still looking at myself in the mirror, to make sure I look OK. I blow dry and straighten my brown hair into a middle part, and put in some small gold hoop earrings. I put on my peach colored, red bottom Christian Louboutin heels. 

I put on a silver jeweled necklace that falls down to my cleavage and put on  my gold Cartier ring and my bracelets. Don't get on my ass they were a gift from my Nonna. I put on some lip gloss, and some Mascara, highlighter and blush to accentuate my tan skin, and call it a fucking night. 

I carefully walk downstairs and look to see Vanessa chilling in a Blue maxi dress fucking laying on the couch watching TV. "What the fuck lets go cazzo." I say and she gets up. "OHMYGOD i'm soooo  excited. I wonder if there will be any cute sugar daddies I can snatch cash from." She says shimming her way to the door. 

"Yea right." I say rolling my eyes and closing the door as we get outside.

________________________

sorry for the long wait. my mental health has been beyond shitty but I am starting therapy soon, so hopefully i'll be able to update more for you guys. thank you so much for supporting my story<3

OUR LITTLE SECRETजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें