Get off

HI KITTENS I LOVE YOU ALL U FUCKING WHORES

--------------------------------------------

"WHOOOOOO" I yell as I stumble out of the club with Vanessa hot on my feet. "GOODMORNING NEW YORKKKK" I scream as I throw my left hand into the air that are clutching my heels. I never thought I would be here. I never even thought I would be alive for this fucking long. I can't believe I made it, I cannot believe I made it past fucking 15.

I sit down on the curb, making sure I don't sit on a fucking needle, and let the cool air splash onto my face. The smell of weed and asshole fill my nose, burning my fucking nose hairs off. God I am gonna get fucking chlamydia, I to myself think as I close my eyes and smile.

"We are most definitely going to have to take a fucking Uber home." Vanessa says says siting on the curb next to me "Jesus Christ" she huffs out while rubbing her forehead. "Well hey," I say "at least we got to go batshit crazy and drink a shit ton of alcohol" I say patting her back while squinting my eyes at her and smiling. 

"Hey you whore, You didn't drink one fucking sip of alcohol so no you didn't but I did. But you are a raging alcoholic, and I am proud you stuck to lemonade tonight and virgin Pina Colada's!" She says giving my sweaty and foundation filled fourhead a kiss. "Hmm.... JESUS" I jump as a car beeps in front of us. "UBERS HEREEE" I say struggling to get onto my feet. I end up getting hep from V and I open the passengers seat door.

I sit my fat ass down on the leather seat of the Mercedes that the man pulled up in. "You like jazz?" I say raising my eyebrows and wink. "AHHhhh YEA YA DO" I yell-laugh while flipping through the radio stations in front of me, like it's my own damn car.

"Did you know" I say in a serious tone staring at the Uber driver, "That I have a demon spawn growing inside of me" I laugh while still staring at him. "I can't believe it either!" I say while rubbing my stomach as tears form into my eyeballs. Dammit....

"God I fucked up, I didn't know we were gonna fuck that day" I say wiping my nose and leaning my head on the Uber drivers shoulder. "He was just so hot and his dick... Oh god don't even get me started. It was huge, like the fucking empire state building." I say now full on sobbing.

"How could you not want to fuck." I say while leaning my head against the window and look at the pretty city lights.