yessir

Vanessas POV

I have been waiting in the living room for Sofie, to come back upstairs from the basement. Sofies dad has always been this way. She tells me how her dad is a strict ass modern Italian father, who is protective and use to get beat with a whiffle ball bat, by his father...
Me and Sofie go back a while so i'm pretty used to her father and his actions.
Me and her met in elementary school, 4th grade. I used to have no friends through out elementary school, but Sofie was also lonely.

Flashback shit:
I was siting outside during recess making dandelion crowns, by myself. She walks over "Those look like shit." she says. Even as a 10 year old she cusses like a fucking sailor. "Thanks" I say looking at her squinting my eyes because the sun was shining directly in them.

"You are welcome" She says siting next to me and starts to pick dandelions from the grass following my lead. "My name is Sofia. What's yours?" she says looking at me "Vanessa."I say handing her another dandelion. "Well it was nice meeting you Nessa." She says holding out her hand for me to shake. I shake her hand and smile. I knew we were gonna be best friends for ever.

Flashback over

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear the basement door shut. "NESSSAA" I hear Sofie running around the corner and into the living room. She jumps onto the couch next to me, I look at her and see her red cheek. fucking Angelo. "Soooooo my dad planned our flight to Manhattan, at 4:30 am tomorrow." She says with an excited voice.
"LETSS GOO" I say standing up and jumping around as she joins me. I hear clapping from behind me and see Marco smirking at us and looking at my ass. "Hey eyes up here, can opener." I say and Sofie bursts out laughing.
He puts his hands up in surrender "Hey it looked at me first," he says chuckling and slumps down on the couch. "Andiamo, lets go upstairs." Sofie says and we both run upstairs, and I begin to help her pack.