can't get enough can ya?

I woke up and tried to get out of bed until realizing I couldn't. I looked down to my stomach to see a big tattooed veiny arm holding me with a tight grip. I eventually got his arm off of me, and gently slammed it back down on his body :). I put both feet on the ground and started walking "FUCK" I screamed. I was so fucking sore and I could barely walk. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I soon saw Alessandro jolt up "What the fuck Sofia, what's going on?" He questions as I finally fixed myself and stood up "Did you stick a fucking refrigerator up my vagina? Gesù Cristo." He chuckles and removes the comforter from his body. He sits up and starts putting on his clothes and runs his hands through his hair. I end up just pulling my sundress over my head and start to look for my thong, then I get caught off guard when he says something "Looking for this?" he says and smiles while looking at me. "Give it back." I walk over to him and try to grab it out of his hand. He puts his hand up higher and I end up jumping to try and grab it and end up falling on top of him. I giggle as i'm straddling him and he holds my chin up and smashes his lips onto mine. "I think we should go back, I bet everyone's wondering where we are." I say breaking the kiss. "Alright lets go." He says. I get off his lap and he slaps my ass before we walk out of my room. "Can I have my fucking thong back?" I ask "No you may not." He says as I watch him tuck them into his black slacks.

We ended up making our way to the front door of my house and stepped out onto my porch. It was dark but not that dark out, it was only 6:30 pm so I guess it made sense. We started walking to the front door of the Romano's house and I knocked on the cool wood doors. The door swung open to reveal my drunk mom with a strawberry margarita in her hand, her signature fucking drink. "Jesus sofia where the hell have you two been?" She slurs as she looks at the both of us in confusion. "I uh we were taking a walk." I give her my best smile and look up to Alessandro who is smirking. "Yea a walk, a fucking good one." He says as my mother laughs. "Anyways you two come in, Angela whipped out her famous tiramisu!" Me and Alessandro both try to fit in the door but he lets me go first giving my ass a slap before I get too far. I turn around and give him glare before walking into the kitchen. "Hey testa di merda" I say to my twin sister Bella as I pick up a Cannoli and shove it into my mouth. "Where the hell have you been? It's been like four hours." She looks at me "Walki- actually I went for a jog." She laughs "A jog? seriously? Your gonna have to find a better excuse than that. Going on a jog for five hours? I'll believe it when I see it." She says with another chuckle. "Hey! Gotta get the gains some how." I say going into the living room where Alessandro and the rest of my siblings are.

I sit down on the couch on the opposite side of Alessandro, as I look up to the TV and see my fratello (brother) Marco is playing GTA. I look over to Alessandro and see he is already staring at me. I narrow my eyes at him and get up to go to the bathroom. I brush my leg past his as he tries to grab my hand but i'm too quick and moved it before he could reach it. I walk into the bathroom and before I can close the door a foot stops it and Alessandro walks in and closes it, locking it. "What the fuck dude." He doesn't say anything but cups my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I moan into the kiss as soon as his tongue licks my bottom lip asking for entrance in my mouth and I let it in. I began to unbuckle his belt until someone knocks on the door.