not yet

I grabbed Alessandros hand, and dug my nails into his skin while trying to push his hand, off my thigh. The waiter looked at me and smiled still waiting for me to answer. My anxiety was going through the ROOF. "Hi yea, can I just have the bowl of fruit, please?" FUCK WHAT THE FUCK I MEANT TO SAY FUCKING WAFFLES, SHIT. "Yea! Is that all?" I looked down at the hand on my thigh and looked back up at her "Yea that's it, thanks."
The waiter finally leaves and I excuse myself to the restroom. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door locking it. I run my hands through my hair and look into the bathroom the mirror. I look flushed and pink. I took a minute to fix up my makeup and my hair, putting it back into place. I ended up walking to the table and the food was already out. I saw Alessandro was laughing with Bella as I came closer the the table. I sat down and began picking at my fruit and popping a grape into my mouth.
————————

Everyone was already outside, giving each other hugs and saying their goodbyes. I hugged Angela and her husband Giovanni, and then made my way over to Alessandro. He gives me a hug and I snuggle my head into his hard chest. "I'm gonna miss you, ya know." He says as his chest vibrates against my head. "Me too."  I say finally releasing the hug. I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun in Florida" I say giving him a wave as I walk to my families Porsche. He watches me get in and I wave to him through the back window. Fuck, and I didn't even think to give him my number.

sorry for the short chapters LMAO