mess

a few fucking hours later.....

Me and Vanessa finally ended up at the airport. Holy shit I can't believe this is actually happening, kinda forgot I was pregnant not gonna lie... I take a deep breath as I take out the car keys out of the ignition, and hand them to the valet parking person. 

"Oh my fuck this is happening right, this isn't a dream ri- OW," Cutting her off I pinch Vanessa on the small of her heavily freckled arm. "Shut the fuck up, we are fine this is great!" I say trying to make her feel somewhat better. 

"We are literally teenagers." She says while we get out of the car and grab our luggage out of the trunk. "Yep" I say while biting my lip, grabbing my suitcases. We clear the car and I close the trunk. We start walking to the main airport lobby so we can sign in. 

We step up to the front desk where a blonde lady with red lipstick was typing on the computer, and chewing gum. "Hi, Welcome to Midway express, can I have a name?" She asked while batting her clumpy eyelashes at us. 

"Uh hi, yes it's under the name Angelo Ricci Fortunato Lombardi." I say my dads long ass name while smiling at her. "And the name for you two?" She asks while staring at the computer screen. "Sofia Bianchi Lombardi, and Vanessa Chambers." I say while bouncing my leg up and down waiting impatiently, for her to hurry the fuck up.

"Alright here are your plane tickets," she says while handing us the tickets "Have a nice trip." She says smiling chewing her gum aggressively. "Thanks you too" I say FUCK "I mean yea thanks." I say giving an awkward chuckle and walking away with Vanessa walking behind me. 

"God that was embarrassing" I say speed walking "Ya think" Vanessa laughs while trying to catch up with me.

-------------------------

We ended up finding our seats and settling down in first class. "God I am beyond satisfied to be out of that hell hole." Vanessa says while leaning her head back onto the seat and closing her eyes. "PLEASE I bet it was not as bad as where I live." I say chuckling "Yea your right." She says exhaling. 

A flight attendant comes to our seats "Hey! Can I get you guys anything to drink?" She asks "Can I- Can we get two vodka sodas with extra vodka?" I say cutting Vanessa "Wait shit actually no just two club sodas." I say remembering I have a whole ass fetus growing inside of me "Yes!" She says "Great thanks." I say "Alright well you ladies have a nice flight, I'll be back!" She says and walks off. 

"God it looks like she fucking hates her job" Vanessa says "Ya, I would too."

She came back about five minutes later and gave us our drinks. "Fuck that hit the spot" I say while getting comfortable in my seat. "Yea, night whore." Vanessa says pulling out a neck pillow. "Buonanotte." I say while putting a eye mask on and let the darkness take over.