Chapter 2

"Sir. The guy you shot last night was on the news earlier but they didn't find anything about you." One of Haechan's men informed and he nodded not surprised by the news. Him killing other people and the news knew nothing about him doing it.

"Go out."

The old man did what he was told and went out of the room, following an order of someone who's thirty years younger than him.

He was only twenty years old, but clever and mighty. He ruled his father's old people as he hired new ones. Many of the people he hired betrayed him, telling his plans and secrets to other gangs made him kill them all without mercy.

He hates betrayals.

...

"No! My phone cracked because i sat on it last night." Haerin lied continuously at her aunt as she kept on saying that she heard a gunshot last night. She assured her that there was no gunshots since she got home and she seemed to believe her neice.

"We can't buy you a new phone. We don't have money."

"It's okay Aria, i can handle this." Haerin gave her a reassured smile as she walked on the door, twisting the door knob.

"I'm going to school. See you later Aria!" Haerin closed the door as she said her goodbye.

How am i gonna buy a phone? I don't have money and I don't have any contact or information about that boy. Plus, I don't think I'll ever get near him anymore, he might kill me. She thought about multiple things as she kept on groaning over her phone.

Haerin turned on the alleyway where she met him last night and gasped at the scene. Police cars crowding the way as people crowded one specific place and a reporter live reporting.

Haerin went at the commotion and expected the boy she saw last night dead, since he's the only one who had a gun last night at the alleyway.

The girl widened her eyes at the sight of a mid thirties man, blood everywhere near him. He is not the boy from last night.

Realization hit her that the boy might have killed the man, but at the look of the boy, he seems young but older than her in a few years... He can't do that.

Or that's what she thought

...

"Okay class dismissed." The school teacher said to the students as she walked outside followed by other students. Haerin stood up, walking past the door heading towards the school gates.

It's five in the afternoon as she got inside Starbucks. She smiled at her coworkers and went to the bathroom to change her attire from her school uniform, to a pair of light blue jeans and pink top matching it with her pink adidas.

The girl wore her apron and went on the cashier since it's her shift. Customers come and go as the clock reach seven pm. She would be working until eleven since it's the shift that she chose.

"One coffee latte."

Haerin jerked her head up at the familiar voice and gasped at the boy she met last night. She eyed him yet again up and down, seeing the gun on his waist again as she gulped.

"N-name?" She stuttered as she felt nervous around the boy. The boy seem to notice it and he smirked leaning in to whisper at her.

"Haechan."

...

"Coffee latte for Haechan!" A staff shouted and the said boy quickly stood up, eyeing the girl who gave her his order.