Chapter 5

"What do you want!?"

Haechan's gaze turned intense as he asked the girl, still red as a tomato. Haerin gulped and spun around, locking her gaze with his.

"I uh.... need some clothes, and my phone..... i need to text my aunt."

Haechan cocked an eyebrow at the girl and rubbed his temples before coming back inside. Haerin stood there not knowing what to do.

"I don't have girl clothes. Wear this." He gave her a pair of sweat pants and a loose white shirt with her phone on top of the pile.

He nodded and twisted the door knob, ready to come inside the room but she held him back.

"What now!?"

"Uhh.... towel and toothbrush."

Haerin gave him her best smile and acted all innocent which irritated Haechan more.

Haechan groaned and went inside the room to get what she wanted.

"Are there more?" Haechan asked annoyed as he gazed down at her deeply.

"Ugh... last one. How's my thesis?" Haerin clutched all of the things with one hand as she started texting Aria, her aunt.

"I passed it already. Your teacher liked it."

Haerin nodded and smiled at the boy.

"Thank you. Good night." Haerin waved at the boy still grinning and the boy said nothing as he just went inside his room, slamming his door shut.

Haerin sighed as she got inside the room, roaming around to find a bathroom. The room was huge enough but there was no bathroom inside.

"How am i gonna shower?" She scowled irritated and  went out of her room to find a bathroom.

The rooms upstairs are all guest rooms so there's no bathrooms there. The girl got no choice but to knock on his door again.

"Uhh Haechan...?"

Continuous knocks on the door were heard on the other side of the room. The boy growled as his deep sleep was interrupted.

Stomping all the way on the door, Haechan twisted the door knob with his scrunched up face, growling at the girl.

Haerin gave him a sheepish smile as he growled, snapping his head back.

"Um.. where's the uh... bathroom?" Haerin smiled at him and said sorry for disrupting his sleep.

"There's only one bathroom here."

"Where?"

"My room."

"What!?" The girl scowled at the boy and gazed at him, giving him an 'are you kidding me look'.

The boy scoffed as his eyes met her annoying gaze.

"This house is hella huge and you only have one bathroom!?"

"I'm the only one living here. Do you want to go to Jeno's and take a shower there?"

Haechan scoffed as rage was building up on him, scaring the girl in front of him.

"I'd rather go there then."

Haechan's eyes narrowed at what Haerin said and gritted his teeth. He licked his lip piercing and stood up straight.

"Go there then!"

Haechan closed the door harshly and calmed himself down. He was beyond pissed and he didn't know why.

Haerin groaned since she knew she messed up, big time. She didn't know where Jeno is, where the other side of the mansion is.

She knew nothing and yet she argued with the house owner.

Haerin groaned in frustration and let go of her pride, once again knocking on the door ever so lightly.

"Haechan. I'm sorry." She knocked multiple times at the door and sighed when no one answered.

"Please. I'm sorry, I just didn't believe at first that you only have one bathroom. Sorry."

Haerin groaned, waiting for the boy to open the door. Haechan gave no reply, still raging inside the room.

A creak on the door was heard and the boy jolted, looking at the door to reveal a shy girl as she closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here!?"

"I'm sorry okay. I just... didn't know that you're telling the truth."

The girl dropped her head low and fiddled with her fingers, still clutching the pile of clothes and towel on her hands.

Haechan scoffed and felt his rage lessening. He laid back flat on the bed and sighed.

"Just do your business and get out."

Haechan's words were cold yet very welcoming for the girl. The girl took the initiative to thank him and went inside his bathroom.

Speechless. The bathroom itself was luxurious, walls are gold and white with the sink matching the color of the wall. A huge bathtub fit for two people and a huge mirror.

It took her a minute to satisfy herself on gazing the bathroom and placed her clothes on the shelf.

She hung her towel and started to brush her teeth.

Taking off her clothes, she stepped on the hot shower and giggled as the warm water flowed down her body, giving her a satisfying feeling.

Too bad. The bathroom isn't hers so she needs to be fast. She did her remaining business and dried herself with the towel.

She walked on the walk in closet inside the bathroom and wore the clothes Haechan gave her.

The loose shirt was hanging above her knees and his sweatpants were a little spacious as it kept going down her hips.

She sighed and gave up on fixing the sweatpants and got out of the bathroom after ten minutes.

Damping her hair with the water, her gaze went on the boy on the bed as they locked their gazes giving her a tingling feeling on her stomach.

Haerin gulped and broke the eye contact, looking at the frame on his wall. It was the copy of Spoliarium that was painted by Juan Luna.

"Thank you. I'll go now."

The girl shifted nervously and took small steps towards the door while tugging her pants as it kept on falling down.

"Wait."

Haerin immediately stopped at the voice and looked back, confused.

"Come here."

Haechan raised his two fingers and swayed it back and forth motioning the girl to come to him.

Haerin gulped, taking small steps towards him and stopped next to him. The boy sighed looking at the girl's legs giving her an uncomfortable feeling.

"This is why the sweatpants have waistbands, you know."

Haechan pulled her waist closer to him while he was sitting on his king sized bed, tightening the waistband on her pants.

Flushed cheeks and red ears, the girl cleared her throat and thanked Haechan as she quickly went out of the room clenching the old clothes on her hands.

Stupid heart.

...