Chapter 40

"Chittaphon!" Johnny yelled as Ten and the other members went inside their headquarter.

"YangYang! Xiaojun!" Taeyong gave them both a bro hug and welcomed the other members.

"Sicheng! Kun!" Taeil also yelled before high-fiving Kun and pinching Sicheng's cheeks.

"Lucas! Hendery!"

The two members at the doorstep yelled before high-fiving each other as they yelled their own name.

"Where are the others?"

"Dream members are going to be late and Haechan said he's still getting ready."

They all sat together at the living room, enjoying each other's presence as they reminisced their past memories.

"Yeah! Then Louis scratched the ma-"

"Knock knock~"

Yangyang stopped in his mid-sentence as they heard someone speak near the main door.

"Jaemin!"

The dreamies went inside and sat together with the other members after they greeted wayV.

"Right, so as i was saying, Louis scra-"

""Good morning."

Yangyang groaned as he was cut off again before looking at the door, smiling when he saw Haechan and Jeno.

"00liner bros!" He screeched before standing up to give them both a bro hug, followed by the other members.

At last, the nct members were all together as one as they laughed, completely forgetting the reason on why they went back to Korea in the first place.

"And after scratching the man, Louis g-"

"Nct!"

Mr Lee suddenly appeared at the main door of the headquarter making them all jolt in surprise.

They all bowed in sync as the old man sat on the biggest chair in the living room, eyeing the house.

"So, ready for me to spill the tea?"

...

"So you talked to the police and they agreed, sir?"

Mr. Lee nodded at Jisung's question as he placed all the folders needed for the meeting.

"Yes, the police agreed for us to help them in battling OXE." He smirked.

"Now, here are the informations we needed."

He passed the envelopes to the members and sat on his swivel chair, smirking at the thought of battling his long-time enemy.

...

"You guys are back~" Haerin squealed as she hopped on her way through Haechan and the others.

She gasped when she saw new faces at the doorstep making her stop on her tracks as she eyed them.

"Oh right, Hi! I'm Kun."

"I'm Xiaojun, this is Hendery and Sicheng."

"I'm Ten, this is Lucas and that baby over there is Yangyang."

Haerin chuckled as Ten pointed on Yangyang struggling to carry his suitcase.

"I'll help you."

Haerin ran towards Yangyang and held out her hand to help him but Yangyang only smiled and shook his head.

He ruffled Haerin's hair before coming inside of the mansion, not knowing that the girl froze by what he did.

"Oh~ Yangyang, making moves huh?" They teased the younger member as he sat on one of the sofa.

Yangyang smiled at them before looking at the girl on the doorstep, her hair effortlessly tied in a bun.

Haerin and Yangyang grew closer as the hours passed and the members continued to tease them all the time.

As they kept on teasing them, no one noticed that two boys were quiet as they both felt rage and jealousy at the sight of the two being sweet.

...