Chapter 9

"Your things are already in your room. When you need to talk someone, just call me okay?" Jeno smiled at the girl as he typed his number on her phone.

She nodded her head and ate the sandwich that Jeno made for her.

"Where's Haechan?" Haerin asked, her cheeks puffed as she still chewed the food.

Jeno smiled, not looking at her, instead looking at the papers on the table.

"I don't know. He said not to disturb him not unless it's very important." His face turned serious as he read the papers.

Haerin nodded, not wanting to talk more and disturb the guy. She got up and took her plate and mug as she started to wash them.

"I'm going on my room now. See you later?" Jeno looked up from the papers and smiled at Haerin, nodding his head and gazing back at the papers.

...

Haerin woke up from her sleep, clutching her lower stomach and sat up on the comfy bed.

Haerin looked at the calendar and gasped. It's her monthly period.

She quickly got out of bed, afraid that she might stain it and rummaged her bag and closet to find tampons.

Haerin groaned when she didn't find any, she looked at the time and it was already 11:30 near midnight.

She groaned and sat on the floor, not knowing what to do. She quickly took her phone and dialed a number.

Jeno didn't answer, making the girl groan. Not wanting to call him again, afraid that he might be sleeping already.

Haerin quickly got up and opened her door, jogging towards his room. The only one who could help her.

She knocked on the door three times and earned no response. She sighed and closed her eyes, opening the door quietly, afraid that she might see him naked again.

Haerin slowly opened her eyes and sighed when he was found asleep on his bed. She didn't want to interrupt him but she needed tampons so bad.

"Um... Haechan? Wake up." Haerin gently poked his shoulders and the boy groaned, squinting his eyes at the girl.

"What the? What are you doing here?" Haechan frowned and glared at the girl as she nibbled on her lower lip, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Uh.. i- uh." Haerin kept on mumbling unnecessary words that made Haechan irritated.

"Didn't i tell Jeno to tell you that you shouldn't interrupt me when i-"

"I-i need tampons." She muttered quickly and shut her eyes as she still nibbled on her lips while fiddling on her fingers, her habit when she's nervous.

Haechan's mouth went agape and quickly went blank, as he wiped his face with his palm, snapping his head back.

"So you interrupted my fucking sleep for damn tampons?" Haechan gave her a glare and pursed his lips, slowly looking at her lips that was being nibbled by her.

He averted his gaze from her lips and unto the ceiling, a sudden feeling went on his mind and he didn't like it.

"Why didn't you call Jeno?"

"I... He didn't answer the phone so i thought that maybe he was asleep and I don't want to burden him."

"So you interrupted mine instead." Haechan scoffed and nibbled on his lip piercing, getting irritated.

Haerin suddenly sat on the floor and clutched her stomach, her face all scrunched up as she groaned in pain.

Haechan sighed and called one if his men to buy tampons. He can't buy it himself. Imagine a Mafia leader buying tampons.

"Get up. You might stain my carpet. Go at the bathroom and clean yourself, I'll bring them later."

He gazed at her and she smiled slightly at him, going at his bathroom and cleaning herself.

After five minutes of waiting, a knock was heard on the bathroom door and she hastily opened it, only her head showing.

"Here." Haechan looking away, passed her the bag with different brands of tampons.

Haerin smiled and thanked him before getting the whole bag.

"There's so many." She mumbled yo herself as she took exactly 13 different brands of tampons out of the bag.

She stopped giggling when she realized that she doesn't have extra clothes with her.

Her underwear and shorts were already stained and she wouldn't wear them again. That would be disgusting.

She hesitated before opening the door slightly and gave a sheepish smile to Haechan.

The boy groaned, knowing that something was up.

"What?" He glared at the girl and stood up from his bed coming bear her.

"Don't come near. I'm not dressed yet."

"Then what's taking you so long?"

"Uh-i" Haerin nibbled on her lips, not knowing how to say what she needed. Haechan looked away, feeling that unwanted feeling he had earlier.

"Just say it. I need to sleep." He growled.

"I need.... shorts and..... underwear." Haechan froze and his cheeks turned a shade of pink which wasn't noticed by the girl as she kept her head low. He quickly shook his head and nodded.

"I'll go get it... on your room." Haechan quickly left the room and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He cleared his throat and processed what happened before going to her room.

He rummaged her closet to find the things she needed.

He already got her shorts and now he needed...underwear.

"Shit." He hissed, looking at her clothes on the closet, finding her underwear. He sighed when he found it and quickly took one, not looking at it.

He quickly stood up, clutching the clothes on both of his hands and closed the door of her room.

"Boss Haechan?"

...