Chapter 49

Mr. Lee...

...

"Mm..."

Haerin stretched her arms as she opened her eyes, looking beside her boyfriend who slept with lips slightly apart.

She couldn't help but admire his cute little nose, the slit on his eyebrows and the moles on his face.

"Done staring?"

Haechan fluttered his eyes open, looking at the shocked girl before chuckling with his deep morning voice.

"You're awake all along?"

"Yeah. You're cuter when you sleep."

Haerin blushed and slapped Haechan's arm before sitting up to stretch her arms again.

As she raised her arms, Haechan wasted mo time and snake his hand on her waist; practically hugging her with his head on the crook of her neck.

"Okay, enough. Let's head downstairs."

The couple got up and went downstairs with Haechan following her from the back as Haerin lead the way.

"Ah~What a pleasure to meet you two."

"Mr. Lee"

Haerin bowed three times, looking at Mr. Lee with a smile plastered on his face as his eyes almost disappeared.

"No need to be formal."

"What brought you here?" Haechan cocked an eyebrow.

Haerin pinched Haechan's side making him jolt before glaring at his girlfriend.

"Don't worry, I don't have bad intentions." He smiled. "I just want to congratulate you both."

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

"But unfortunately, Haechan." He neared his son.

"You know the rules. Once a member dates someone, the leadership would be passed."

"I know."

"So, continue being lovers but, I will pass your leadership honor to Mark. He would be the leading partner of Taeyong."

"But he's not in Dream."

"Who says he's not? Mark... He came back."

Haechan smiled, eyes bigger than ever as he released his girlfriend's hand before hugging his father.

Mr. Lee was surprised by the sudden action but hugged the boy anyways.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Haechan."

"Donghyuck. I'm sorry for what happened that day."

"Right...Donghyuck. My son."

Mr. Lee patted his son's back and held both of his cheeks before turning to the girl.

"You are a true gift! You changed him." He smiled.

"No problem, sir."

"Ay~ call me dad." He cheekily smiled.

"Y-yes... dad."

"Okay then, I'll go now. Be happy."

Mr. Lee walked out of the mansion and drove off, leaving the two alone.

"Right, where are the others?"

"Back on their dor-"

"Who says we're back there!?"

The two looked behind and saw Renjun with the other Dream members holding remote controls.

"What? I thought you guys went home last night."

"Well, Jeno said we could stay here. I mean, forever."

Jeno shrugged before smiling as he looked at the new couple before him.

"Don't worry. They'll be at my side of mansion." He paused. "You two own this side."

They all laughed and headed towards the kitchen as Jaemin made breakfast.

"Wow~ it looks so good~"

"Probably tastes good too."

They all started to stuff their mouths with food and Haerin gasped at the taste before sitting closer to Jaemin.

"Why don't you be my boyfriend?" She joked.

Haechan choked and slammed his fork on the table before pulling his girlfriend's chair back to it's place.

"You're mine."

Haechan sat straight before eating again while the other members chuckled at the way he gets jealous.

Jeno admits that he still have feelings for the girl but he knew that ruining them both would be the worst solution so he decided to focus on his gang.

They finished their food while some of them rubbed their cute bellies as a way of soothing it.

"Right. How about we pla-"

"No, we're heading out." Haechan pulled Haerin upstairs leaving the boys still in their pajamas.

"Where are we going?"

"Just take a bath and you'll see later."

...