Chapter 52

"Haechan. Stop yelling at me!"

"Then stop saying that I'm jealous because I'm not!"

"You literally yelled at the man who asked me if i wanted a drink."

"Yes, because he asked you! Didn't he notice that we're a couple!?"

"Haechan he is a waiter! A guy who takes orders for customers."

Haerin crossed her arms as she sat on the sofa, raging at the childish attitude of her boyfriend.

Haechan did the same, letting his pride eat him as he refused to apologize to the girl even if he knew he was at fault.

"We're ba- Woah, what happened here?"

Jisung stared at the couple and the other members did the same, confused as to why they both had long faces.

"Okay, what happened here?" Renjun cocked an eyebrow.

"Ask your friend." Haerin mumbled.

Haechan scoffed before staring at his hands while Haerin nibbled on her lip.

"Alright my lovely and cutie pie Haerin, what's wrong dear?"

Jaemin pushed the members away and sat beside the girl whose face screamed anger.

"Your friend yelled at me."

"Tsk. You did too."

Haerin rolled her eyes and faced Jaemin before hugging him lightly just to ease the anger on her head.

Jaemin was slightly taken aback and hugged the girl back, not knowing that a pair of eyes stared at them with total rage.

"He's a bad guy." Haerin mumbled.

"Mhm...i know." Jaemin stroked her back gently to sooth her.

Jeno stared at the two on the sofa hugging each other, he didn't feel jealous and he didn't know why. Maybe he's over her, or because he forced himself too.

Meanwhile, Haechan couldn't take it anymore and stood up, grabbing the girl's wrist before pulling her up gently to hug her.

"I'm sorry, okay." Haechan whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and for creating a scene at the restaurant earlier."

Haerin smiled and hugged him back which made Haechan smile too.

"Oh, and one more thing." Haechan backed away.

"Don't ever hug anyone aside from me."

"Why? Jealous?"

"Me? Huh, no. Why would i be?"

"Then i can hug Jaem-"

"Fine. I'm jealous. Just...ugh." Haechan groaned in frustration and scratched his hair furiously.

"Okay, I'm sorry too. I won't."

Haerin laughed and hugged Haechan after kissing his cheeks, easing the anger on his mind.

"We're still here you know." Chenle scoffed.

...

"Hey~ those are mine!"

"It's mine now." Haerin danced cutely while wearing Haechan's favorite hoodie and sat with him on his bed.

Haechan looked beside him and frowned to see her more focused on the movie than him.

"Remember the day we first met?" Haechan asked.

"Yeah, you almost killed me because you broke my phone." Haerin spat.