𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉

idea from TBNRmidnight1

♪lovesick boys- conan gray

y/n~ your name

l/n~ (your) last name

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n- best friend's name

f/d~ favourite drink (mines coffee what's yours?)

♡︎

It was 5:30am and I was stood in the school parking area squinting up at the already bright sun. It was a beautiful day in June and my year was going on a residential trip. It was going to be a week in the outdoors doing activities like hiking, swimming (in the lakes) and climbing. 

"This sucks!" B/F/N moaned next to me.

"No Wifi, no showers, no PHONES!" 

Some of the teachers who were assigning 'rooms' looked over tiredly in our direction and I silently apologised for the both of us.

"It'll be fun!" I said giving her a grin. 

B/F/N just huffed and chewed harshly on her granola bar, not even looking in my direction.

The truth is, I wasn't that  excited by this trip. Camping and staying in the outdoors wasn't really my scene. But it was compulsory and that was that.

"Ok listen up everybody!" One of the teachers called. He clapped his hands at us like we were still in primary.

"We'll tell you who you'll be staying with once we get there- and don't expect to be staying with all your friends!"

Everyone groaned as we all filed onto the coach. The coach was only just big enough to fit all of us in it and it was already stuffy as hell.

"This is going to be a long  4 hours." I muttered.

"Hey B/F/N come sit over here!" B/F/N's boyfriend shouted from the back.

B/F/N looked from him to me before asking me if it was ok.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead!" I replied giving her a gentle push.

I stood in the aisle of the bus and sighed. Sure I had other friends but hanging out with them just wasn't the same as hanging out with her. Especially for 4 hours.

"Hey move it!" Someone shouted from behind me. 

I felt myself get shoved into a seat as the people who were waiting behind me glared at me, before finding their own seats.

"Uhh hey." 

I blushed and stared down at my feet.

"Please let it not be C/N, please."

"You ok?" the boy responded as he bent down so his head was level with mine.

I squealed and sat up so fast my head whacked the back of my seat. The boy was in fact C/N. 

His C/E/C eyes looked at me with concern as I aggressively rubbed my head, which was already starting to hurt like hell.