01 : Lame × pity × party

A/N : There will be major change on the story for i'm trying to make the story more realistic and the Hunter x hunter Characters not out of character so hope you enjoy.

It's your birthday,and like last year you're alone celebrating it.

Today you're 14 years old,and it's cold outside-it's winter.

Perhaps your heart is cold too.

This happen too many times that you've gotten bored of crying you just feel numb.

You rarely see your parents,those two are working too much.

They give you everything you want,how ironic because everything you want is their presence and attention.

You blow the candle on the cake you bought yourself as you smile bitterly.

You didn't feel upset,

But you didn't feel happy either.

You decided to continue reading a manga that your friend recommend to you,Hunter x Hunter.

The characters are well written and flawless as you are consumed on the manga.

Feeling sleepy,you turn off your laptop and decided to take a nap.

Your parents always have high hopes on you that it's suffocating.

You're never enough,you have to be the first on your class-if possible your school.

Tears fell from your eyes as you wiped it.

They are never there on your birthday,of course you're lying when you say it doesn't hurt you or makes you upset.

They are never there for you.

You hope you can just disappear from this life.

×××

You are awake,expecting to be on your bedroom.

But no,it's a place with crowded people.

You frown,this place seems familiar.

Wait-

"Here's your number miss"a familiar green bean gives you a pin.

Isn't this the hunter x hunter universe?!

You pinch your hand,didn't care that the bean is staring at you weirdly.

This isn't a dream.

You look at your clothes,a simple blue shirt and pants below knee.

You're also carrying a big bag-similar to Kurapika's but it feels so light as you run through your bag hoping it will contain some hint to why the heck are you here.

Inside your bag are money,a change of clothes and two knives,a weird looking phone.

"Miss,your pin?"the poor bean looks so confused to your weird antic as you realized that he is waiting for you to take it.

"S-sure,thanks"you hesitantly takes the pin and pin it above your chest on the left.

It seems like whoever send you here want you to join the Hunter Exam.

You frowned,remembering that you only read the manga until the hunter exam is over,you should've read more.

Your eyes search for Gon and his friends,maybe if you join them it will prevent you from dying here.

The lift opened,revealing Gon and Kurapika also Leorio.

You're about to approach them when suddenly Tonpa approach them.

You tch-ed as you watch them having a conversation,you didn't know what to say to Gon when you talk to him anyway.

Then Tonpa gave them the juice and you remember that it's poisoned.

"It's poisoned"you said a bit too loud.

Their eyes went to you as you want to disappear-why did you have to say it out loud?.They will realize it themselves too.

"Wha-"

But Gon already drinks it "It tastes funny"he said as he vomit the juice.

Kurapika and Leorio are pouring the juices as you chuckle-they didn't have to do that.

Then Tonpa run away from them without apologizing like in the manga.

Your sweat drop,you just change the storyline a little-Tonpa is supposed to say that the juice have gone bad but you just say that it's poisoned.

You sighed.

"Thanks for telling us earlier"said Kurapika.

You smiled "No problem"you said softly,he looks so pretty.

"What's your name?"asked Gon as he smiled "I'm Gon,he is Kurapika and the other is Leorio"he said as he smiled cheerfully.

"I'm (Y/N),nice to meet you all.Can i join you guys?"you asked.

They look at each other for a while as they nodded simultaneously.

"Sure!"Gon said.

The exam hasn't even started.