21 : Killua × is × an assassin

The sky is dark,

So does the atmosphere inside the Zoldyck mansion (even though it's always like that)

Killua's hands and feet are chained,and his brother is holding a whip.

And our favorite assassin effing sleep,and he is snoring.

And that makes his brother mad,he whip Killua.

"Wake up!"he said angrily.

"Morning bro,what time is it?"he asked as if that is the most usual thing that happened on this house.

"Don't get ahead of yourself"said his brother.

"I regret what i did,sorry brother"he said.

His brother whip his face "liar!"

Killua smirked "i got caught"

His brother got angry as then his phone rings.

"Hello,ah-mama?"he said "Okay"

He stare at Killua "Killu,it seems like your friend already arrived near the butler office"he said.

Killua didn't say anything.

"If i ask mama to give demand to the butlers your four friends will-"

Killua harsly release his left hand from the chain,it left a loud sound.

"Milluki"he said darkly,mentioning his brother's name.

His brother cower in fear.

"If you dare to touch them,i will kill you"he said with an eerie smile.

(What a loving relationship between two brothers)

"Can i enter?"there was a sound outside as someone enter.

It was Zeno,their grandpa.

"Enough,Milluki"he said,with a paper on his stomach written "one kill per a day".

"Killu,you can go"said Zeno.

"Okaaay"Killua said as he crush the chain on his hand with an innocent face that didn't fit what he does at all.

"Brother,i didn't feel guilty but i know that i am wrong so i let you hurt me"he said innocently and his brother sweat dropped.

×××

"Make yourself at home"said the butlers,you guys arrived at the butler office.

You sweat dropped,yeah right-with butlers and an assassin that has twisted mind let's just make ourself feel like home.

"I'm happy at your kindness but we're here to meet Killua"said Leorio.

"So we want to get to their house as soon as possible"he said.

"That's not needed"said one of the butler.

"Master Killua is on his way here"

"Really?"said Gon happily.

"Yes,please wait for a while"

Those three seem to be so happy and your heart softened when you see them.

They're so pure and kind-they come all this way just to meet Killua.

You love them so much,and if anyone hurt you they will have to get through you first.

"Waiting will be boring right?,what if we pass the time with playing a game?"said the butler.

You have a bad feeling about this.