Special Chapter : Killua to his father

A/N : i just remember a HxH fanfic that i read long ago where Killua kiss the reader on the lips after the gang takes Killua from his house and i remember that HE IS ONLY 11 TURNING TO 12 AT THAT TIME ASDFGHKL

[Takes place after Killua escape from Milluki as he have a small talk with his father,Silva]

"Tell me about the hunter exam and your friends"said Silva.

Killua is hesitant for a bit,can he tell this to his dad?.

Silva smiled "you can tell me everything"he said.

So not long after Killua tells his dad everything,Gon,you,Kurapika and Leorio.

"And Gon says that he won't give up but he didn't want to fight Hanzo either!"Killua said excitedly.

Silva chuckle "what an interesting kid"he said.

Killua's face reddened "i also met a girl named (Y/N)"he said.

Silva notice the change of expression on his son's face.

He never see his son like this.

"Did you like her?"he asked.

Killua's face get even redder as he nodded.

The atmosphere changed a bit.

Silva didn't say anything,love aside from family love (well if you consider chaining family member as family love-) is a foreign thing on Zoldyck family.

Silva smiled and pat his head "do you want to meet them?"he asked Killua.

(Note : on the manga when Silva pet Killua's head his expression resemble a child because that is what he is-a child that didn't deserve any of this and it kinda breaks my heart)

Killua nodded.

Silva smiled "but you have to promise to not betray your friends"he said as he bit on his thumb until it bleeds.

It's like a promise between them.

Killua follows him,bit on his thumb as he put their thumb close.

"I promise"he said.

A/N : This is probably well known but Hunter x hunter is not for kids,such as the anime or the manga.

It potrays the world-society (on the latest chapter especially on Meruem) and his take on how people should face it.

Also his choice of character-Gon,is so brilliant and is able to portray that he is broken perfectly.

Gon is just a kid-yes he is strong,yes he is smart but he is not mentally prepared for what he has come into-i believe the part when he become adult because he force it can also be an irony that he is already mature even though it is forced.

Sorry if the note doesn't make sense haha,this is just my opinion.

See you later.