03 : Testing × the × impossible

You were awake and you really hope you get back on your world again-you really do.

But instead you're on the back of the familiar Raven haired boy.

"Oh,you're awake"said Killua boredly.

You feel guilty,Gon has to carry you while running like this-he should've left you behind.

You bit your lips,you're not suited to join this exam-the first exam and you're already exhausted to no end.

"I'm sorry Gon,you have to carry me"you said softly.

"You can put me down"you said to him.

Gon smiled at you "Don't worry (Y/N),you're so light"said Gon.

You chuckle as you pat his head "you're so cute"you said to him.

His face reddened but he didn't say anything.

"But it's alright Gon,you can put me down"you said softly.

He did as Killua noticed you slowed down your pace.

"What are you doing?"Killua asked.

You smiled "I'm going to catch up with Kurapika and the others,bye"you said as you went the opposite way of Gon and Killua.

Killua stare at your disappearing figure.

"She is weird"he said to Gon.

"Huh?"Gon said curiously,you didn't seem weird to him.

"She is not strong,weak even"Killua said bluntly.

"But i feel strong determination from her"he said.

And he didn't know why but he feels like you and him are a bit similar.

×××

"Kurapika"you called his name.

"Hey"he said,smiling softly.

He looks so gentle and calm,you smiled-he is so pretty.

You scoffed,scolding yourself for thinking such things on a matter of life and death like this.

"Where is Leorio?"you asked him as you run beside him.

"Probably at the back,don't worry.He is not weak"Kurapika reassure you and you smiled,Leorio has told Kurapika why he wants to be a hunter.

"Why do you want to be a hunter,Kurapika?"you asked him even though you already know.

Maybe you just want to know if he will lie to you.

"I'm the last person from the Kurta clan"he said.

He didn't lie,you thought.

Maybe he thinks it won't make any change if he did.

"And i want to avenge the one who kills my clan-Genei Ryodan"he said.

You nodded,not knowing what to say since it's a serious and sensitive topic for him.

"How about you,(Y/N)?"he asked.

You smiled "Actually,i lost my memory and i want to join the hunter exam to regain my memory"you said.

"Since when i wake up i only found a paper written Hunter Exam on my pocket"you said as you smiled at him.

He smiled back at you.

You're half lying,he knows it.

Maybe you have your reason-he didn't try to press on the subject as you two run in silence.

Your feet didn't hurt anymore,and it feels calming to be beside of him on this crowd and when you think it's impossible for you to pass this test.

You didn't notice Kurapika staring at you,smiling at you warmly.