20 : She's × a × human

A/N : this is a shameless promo but can you check out my art book if you have time?👉👈

Canary is too mature for her own age.

She is emotionless but it seems so empty-as if it's build up not natural like Illumi.

She is only ten years old but she held power and knowledge that is uncommon for a ten years old girl.

Of course she didn't feel lonely,emotions are not needed on work.

×××

You open two gates,along with Leorio.

After thanking the cleaning service man that turns out to be named Zeburo, and Seaquant is his company.

"Maybe they can arrive to the mansion"said Zeburo when you guys are out from the sight.

"Haha,i think it's impossible"said Seaquant.

"3 years ago,there is a blacklist hunter that brings 100 people and they're all dead against a 10 years old girl"he said.

"The master and the butler are monster,i hope they can arrive there safely"

×××

You four see an afro haired girl,her eyes look emotionless but you know that is not the case.

She hides her feelings.

"Leave"she said emotionlessly.

"You cannot pass the the line in front of me"she said "if you to walk toward it you will face the consequences"

You watch as Gon walk past the line and get punched by her stick.

"Gon!"

In instant you three take out your weapon,you take your knives-

"Wait guys!"Gon yelled.

"Don't interrupt,just leave it to me"he said.

"We didn't intend to fight with you"

"Just want to meet with Killua"he said.

You reluctantly put back your weapon inside your bag.

"I don't care whatever the reason,i'm just obeying my master"she said.

After such a long time Gon didn't stop and his face is literally a mess,painted with blood.

But he didn't stop and keep on walking.

"Stop"she said,her voice trembling a bit.

"Stay where you are!"she yelled.

But Gon didn't heed her words and walk to her again,resulting on him getting punched again.

Her expression changes.

"ENOUGH!,YOUR ACTION IS POINTLESS!.YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT?"

"STOP HIM!,YOU GUYS ARE HIS FRIEND RIGHT?"

She lost her calm demeanor,her face paled.

Leorio and Kurapika didn't say anything,didn't even move and so do you.

But your eyes soften when you see her.

She is a killer,just like you.

But unlike you,she didn't want to be a killer.

"Why?"Gon asked.

"We just wanted to meet a friend"

"Just wanted to meet Killua"

"Why do we have to do this?!"

He smashed the block beside her as her expression softened.

"Hey,my legs crossed the line.Why didn't you punch me?"Gon asked her.

Her hand trembled as she tried to punch him but she can't-her facade breaks.

"You're different then Mike"Gon muttered.

"Even if you hide your feelings,you still have a heart"

You cried and wipes your tears,you didn't know what this girl has got into.

Ten years old girls are supposed to hang out with friends,not kill people they didn't even want to-not work on an assassin family.

"When i mention Killua your expression softened for a sec"he said.

"Please help master Killua"she said as she cried,her eyes softened.

After she said that she got shot on the head,by Killua's mother that suddenly appear.