23 : The × heavens × arena

A/N : have the Zoldyck family simping on Killua-THEY EVEN WEAR HIS CLOTHES HAHAHAHA

"You're so stubborn"said Killua to Gon with a comical face.

"Eh?,why did you suddenly say that?"asked Gon as his sweat dropped.

"You already pass the hunter exam right?,use your hunter license!"Killua said,annoyed.

You feel like seeing two children bickering with each other (you're a children too-)

"Eeh,i already decide to do it after i'm done with many things!"Gon said

"What thing?"asked Killua.

"Emm,first i want to thank anyone that already help me"said Gon.

"I want to contact Kite and return his thing and the one that is most important-"

"To give back Hisoka's pin after i punch him right in the face!"he said.

"Before i did that i won't use the Hunter license!"

You smile and clap your hand,Kurapika stare at you weirdly-are you watching a flying dolphin that makes you so amused?.

"Ooh"Killua chimed "so where is Hisoka now?"he said.

"Emm..."

"As i thought"

"Stupid"

You laughed,and Kurapika stare at you again-do you think you're watching a sitcom?.

"I know where he is,Gon"said Kurapika.

"Really?"

"How?"asked Leorio.

"He said it to me himself"said Leorio.

Leorio frown "at that time?"

Kurapika nodded.

"About what?"Leorio asked.

"Spider"

The atmosphere changed,maybe because they know about spider too.

You didn't say anything as Kurapika continued.

"I never tell him about Ryodan,so maybe he overheard about my talk from Leorio or (Y/N)"said Kurapika.

"Spiders are Ryodan's symbol and only familiar people say that about them"said Kurapika

"Hisoka knows about that so the info makes me interested"he muttered.

"He said that he is waiting for me at Yorkshin on 1 September"said Kurapika.

"1 September?,so it will be 6 months"said Gon.

"Will there be something on Yorkshin?"said Killua.

"Probably a fight festival?"you chimed in absurdly,Hisoka loves fight.

"The biggest auction in the world"said Leorio.

"Right"said Kurapika.

Your sweat-dropped,because they are in a 'comic' the characters mention any country so easily like they go there walking.

"Starting from now i'm going to search for job as a hunter"said Kurapika.

You grinned "oh,how cool"you clap your hands and Kurapika sweat again,you are so easily amused.

"I will go back to my country"said Leorio.

"I'm going to be a doctor"he said

"I have to go home and study hard"said Leorio.

"Good luck"Gon said as you nodded.

"I know you will be a great doctor"you said as he ruffle your hair softly.

"Thanks"he said.

"See you guys later on Yorkshin at 1 September!"

"(Y/N),can i talk with you for a bit?"asked Kurapika as you nodded.Wondering what is he going to say to you.

Probably asking how you pass the exam.

"See you later"he said.

Ha?,didn't they say that to each other alre-

Kurapika kissed you on the lips.

"Haaaaa?"your face reddened as you can't believe what he did.

He chuckle when he sees your reaction as he pet your head.

He kissed you on the cheek again,twice.

"Bye"he smirked and left.

You feel like you want to explode.