19 : You're × the × intruder

"I appreciate you guys coming,i really do"said the security guard.

"But i can't let you guys in"he said.

You laughed in victory mentally,so you're not going to die haha.

"You see those hands before right?,it's Mike-the family dog"he said.

"I can't let you guys die right?,haha"

You shudder when he said that so casually,all the Zoldycks and their butler are not ordinary people.

But there is something that you don't understand,but how can he go inside then?.

"Mister,then how can you still be alive?"Kurapika said.

You smiled,he is always the intelligent one.

"You can go inside right?"asked Kurapika.

"Because you won't need key if you don't need to go inside"he said.

The man seem speechless for a while before he reply "you have a good eye"

"Your words are half right"he said.

"I didn't need key to go inside"he muttered.

"This is the key for the intruder"

You hummed softly,maybe you won't die?.

"Between 10 people who comes,there are 8-9 people who will try to go inside proudly.And if they fail to open the gate they will stubbornly do anything including try to destroy the gate"he said.

"How troublesome"he sighed and you feel bad for him,it must be hard.

"So we purposely try to make a door with a key so the intruder who try to take the key from me can't fight and will be eaten by Mike"he said again.

"Just like your guess,i'm not a guard but cleaning staff that is tasked to finish Mike's disarrangement"he said.

"So the real door is not locked"said Kurapika.

"Yes"

"What?"Leorio freaked out,at least this is a better plot twist then Big hero 6 "twist villain"

Leorio go out and tried to open the gate but he fail,sorry my man try again next time.

"It can't be opened!"Leorio tries to open.

You stare at your brotherly figure,you rarely talk to him but you kinda admire him.

His purpose to enter the Hunter exam is to be a doctor and cure people for free,you never meet a guy like him.

He always worries about others first.

"You lack energy"said the (what should i call him?,cleaning service?)

Leorio protested "Impossible!,i do it with all my energy"his facial expression is priceless as you laughed.

Huh,all you did here was laugh-you sighed.

"Well,just see"the man said.

"The official name is the examiner gate"he said.

"The one who can't open it don't have any right to go inside"said the man.

Then suddenly his hand grow muscle as he opened the first gate then not long the gate closed automatically (how come i never noticed this?,asdfghjkl)

"As you can see,the gate opens automatically"said the man.

"One door weight 2 ton,and there are 7 doors"he said.

"Master Killua opens three gates when he gets back"

You frowned,debating of what to do.

×××

The others decide to stay there for few days to train to open the door.

It's night and you were out,sitting and watching the sky at night.

"Can't sleep miss?"

You turned around saw the cleaning service man there as you nodded.

"You can open the first gate right?"he asked.

Nodding softly as you frown,why did suddenly anyone knows about you?.Should you change names and move to another country?.

"I do"you said to him.

Flashback

"(Y/N),today we will train"said your grandma.

You tilted your head "training what grandma?"you said innocently.

"We will lift things,and everyday it will get heavier"she said sweetly.

End of flashback

"I didn't tell them because i think it won't really matter,they will be happier to ace this together"you said softly to the man.

The man smiled "you think that you're worthless on this group of friends right?"he asked.

You frown,can he read minds?.

He chuckle "I was ever young like you i know how you feel"he smiled.

"But that's not right,that's just your bad thought getting to you.They love you and you also love them,that's all the matters"he said.

"Will you do anything for them?"he asked you.

You nodded softly.

He smiled "Then how can you think you're worthless?"he chuckle.

"They will also do anything for you,don't worry too much.Everything will be okay"he said.

You want to cry at what he said.

He is like a father you never have,so you cried.

"You should have a sleep"he pat you comfortingly.

"I'm going to go inside,you should too"he said.

You nodded although you stay there for a while.

Everything is going to be okay.

A/N : this is probably the longest chapter that i write on this book yet there isn't any romance asdfghjkl.

I'm sorry there isn't any,it's just i think it's not suited for this chapter.

Regardless,i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Peace out.