08 : The × small × tower

Trigger warning : Violence killing

(Y/N) hates heights,it's probably a childhood trauma because her grandma almost kill her by pushing her down.

So when the next exam is placed on the top of a tower and the others are looking to the scenery down you feel a bit scared.

That's weird,you thought-you're not this scared when you jump to take the egg.

"Let's search for trap doors"you said quietly and found Gon and your other friends stare at you.

"I-i just saw someone using that"you lied.

"That's possible,knowing that half the participants disappear"Kurapika said as he smile but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"You should've told us earlier"Kurapika said.

You bit your lips,he can see through your lies.

You just smiled at him as you come along with Killua and Gon to search for trap doors.

×××

"You seem to be in deep thought"said Killua when you were spacing out.

You laughed sheepishly "Yeah,i-"then you noticed the floor that you step on was a bit off as you moved to the other one and step on the one you had earlier and it opens.

"I found one"you said,happy that you got to be some use.

"I found four trap doors too"said Gon.

Killua nodded "let's tell Kurapika and Leorio"

Your head feels dizzy,you feel like something bad is going to happen.

And somehow you know what that is.

"Kurapika,Leorio.We found the trap doors"said Gon as you nodded.

"But there is a problem"he said.

"What?"Leorio went to them.

"The trap doors are too many"said Gon.

"There are 5 trap doors"Killua said.

Kurapika nod "It's fine,we have five people here"he said.

Then you five decided to enter the trap doors separately.

"No hard feelings if one of us get some terrifying traps"

Your sweat dropped,you already know that they will meet again-

A frown appear on your face,they will meet again but what about you?.

Without realizing you already arrived and you realize that you are alone.

But somehow you didn't feel scared and you know why as you feel headache.

"Ah?,it's a girl?.Should i be nicer then?"your opponent asked.

It was a man in his 30,his hair is messy and red-he has freckles on his face and he has a smug expression on his face.

You hate it,the smugness and confident of him remind you of a certain someone.

His eyes are purple.

"Blazuga,30 years old-charged 300 years with rape,selling organs,kidnapping,killing,scamming,stealing,and-"

"That's enough"you said as you take your knife.

After a long period of time he managed to catch you.

"Such a pretty face,your organs will make a lot of money hon"he said as he grabbed your hair and place his other hand on your chin.

Your tears stopped as you laughed,a bit too loudly.

"What?"he pull on your hair "don't act cocky you brat-"

"People are so guilible"

That's what he heard before you sliced his throat with your knife.

You never hate your grandma for almost killing her,

Because once you almost kill her too.

Your grandma always told you that people are so guilible.

She didn't teach you defense or endurance,but she teach you to kill.

She tells you people are easy to fool,you just have to feign weakness and lessen your aura.

All of your previous weakness is an act (except on the chasing egg and fainting on exam)

Your grandma teach you to kill without emotion,starting with killing animals and insect to killing people.

Your grandma's neighbor starts disappearing but no one around there really pay attention because most of the victim lives alone.

No one would also suspect a grandmother and her granddaughter would plan such an act.

You stare emotionlessly at the corpse in front of you,you wreck his face so he cannot be recognized anymore.

Your grandmother is mentally unstable,

But maybe you are just the same.

"(Y/N) passed the exam!"

"Thanks"you said emotionlessly,wiping the blood on your face.

"Ugh,now my clothes is all red"you frowned.