18 : (Insert) × (sad) × (noise)

You and Gon,Leorio also Kurapika arrived at the Zoldyck house.

It's not a house it's an effing castle.

Having no idea how the plot will be because you only read until the Hunter exam ended you still blame yourself for not reading more.

The tour guide is explaining about the 'house' as Gon asked innocently how to go inside.

The tour guide gets angry at him and explain how he will die if he go inside.

You shudder,will you die there?.

If yes that's too bad because you haven't punch your uncle's face and shows him your middle finger because he almost kill you by putting you in these situations.

Then two weird people with weird attire and some weapons disagree with the tour guide because they think it's just nonsense.

"The assassins face on picture also cost million dollars"said one of them as Leorio gasp comically,regretting not taking picture of Killua and get that cash.

"It's just a rumor"said the other as the two of them went to the security station?,you don't know as one of them threaten the security man.

You frown,this is a bit suspicious-the man looks so weak.Is he the only guard here?,why is the guard so weak?-there must be many stubborn people that tries to raid the Zoldyck house.

Isn't this to easy?,you stare at the security man.

"Are you okay uncle?"Gon scurried hurrily to the man worriedly.

"Yes,i'm okay"said the uncle as he continued,

"Ahh,Mike is going to eat outside the schedule again"he said.

Then a big animal hand is out of the door with the skull of the two man before.

You smile with closed eyes,terrified to no end.

So this is where you will die,you think dramatically.

The tourist all screamed loudly.

Gon,Kurapika,and Leorio didn't of course-because they're the main characters.

"Mike,i didn't care if you become fat!.I have warned you!"the security guard just said that,he freaking said that like this is an usual routine like taking a bath or eat some freaking food.

"What is that?"Kurapika freaked out but of course not screaming like the others because he is our beloved Kurapika.

"Hey!,what are you guys doing there just standing?!.Go inside the bus!"said a man and you appreciate him so much for saying that,you really want to go back and not die there thank you very much.

"You guys can go,we will stay here"said Gon and you love him so much you really do but now you just wanna squish his face in the most violent way.

You didn't wanna die.

×××

"So you guys are Master Killua's friend"he said.

"I'm so glad you guys come here,in twenty years only you guys came here as his friends"

You cried comically,poor Killua.That's the reason his skin is so pale and probably his whole family too because they rarely go out-caged on this freaking castle.

"Well,the killer family is unusual of course-a profession full of Karma"he said.

"But i'm so glad you guys came here,thank you"he said as he bow.

(A/N : as i read the manga i realized that the security guard is so kind,it's like he doesn't belong on this killer family)

"But i cannot let you guys in"he said.

You have a party inside your head,you're not going to die!.

"But we're going to see Killua!"Gon said.

Or you're going to,you sighed.

A/N : This chapter is filled with nonsense,probably because i write this because i'm kinda mad and frustated at someone so my writing is so random but i feel slightly better.