04 : New × crazy × uncle

Just how long have you been running?.

You were so exhausted and you didn't know how your legs were still capable of running.

To be truthful,your vision has slightly become dizzy.Thankfully there is a bottle of water inside of your bag so you drink it.

The weird looking phone capture your attention as you noticed that it was ringing.

Someone is calling you.

You hesitantly take the call "Hello?"you said as Kurapika stare at you,probably wondering who calls you and why you pick up at time like this.

"So you have arrived at my dimension huh?"

You frowned,the voice is not familiar to you-it's a man.

"Who are you?"you asked while running,you won't admit it but the phone call distract you from the running as your legs didn't feel as hurt as before.

"I'm your uncle,the one who send you here"

You scowled "Why the heck did you send me here?"

"To find me"

You tch-ed "Haaa?,am i Gon long lost twin or what?"

Gon looks at you when he heard his name getting called as you smiled sheepishly at him.

"But that's not the only reason"

You frowned "Then what else?"

"For you get stronger"

×××

He turns off the call as he chuckled,he can't wait to meet you.

His name is Ben,the one who said that he is your uncle.

He is a hunter-a blacklist hunter,a strong one to be precise.

You tch-ed when he turns off his call,what does he want?.Does he think you can trust him?.

He said his name is Ben Yanigawa,and you didn't know anything about him.

"Kurapika"you called him.

He smiled "yeah?"

You cursed mentally,it's unfair-he looks so pretty without doing anything wile you're being blushy blushy and all while having a face like a potato.

"Do you know Ben Yanigawa?"you asked him.

He nodded "He is a famous blacklist hunter,but only few know his face"he said.

You nodded and search on your new weird looking phone.

BEN YANIGAWA -> 1 RESULT FOUND

You frowned,only one result?.He is a mysterious guy it pissed you off as you press on the result.

NAME : BEN YANIGAWA

GENDER : MALE

AGE : ?

You scoffed,there is only his name and his gender.Did he cover his identity on search engine?,is that even possible?.

You ruffle your hair in frustation,

Didn't notice that the first exam has ended,the second exam almost started.