05 : The × weird × clown

Hisoka is never interested in anyone,or that he didn't need anyone.

He just like strong people and is planning to crush them,he didn't want to be the strongest-he just likes crushing people worth their life.

Weak people are not worth their life,that's what he thought until he sees you.

You are so weak,he can see that.

But he can see the familiar feeling and sadness and he didn't want to kill you.

At least for now,he thoughts-his eyes darkened.

×××

The second exam is on Numere wetland,and Gon also Killua are ahead with you,Kurapika and Leorio.

Wait,you seem to forget something.

The fog thicken as you tch-ed,it's Hisoka the troublesome magician.

You ruffle your hair in frustation as your legs tremble,you experience this before-

The fear of nearly dying.

"(Y/N),you okay?"Leorio asked worriedly when he sees your pale face.

You take a deep breath,inhale and exhale.

You didn't want to worry them,and this is a matter of life and death.

You grit your teeth as the said clown appear.

"Four people?,let's play"he chuckled and you want nothing to do but to punch his face.

You remember the stranger beside you,he will be killed by Hisoka as you four ran on the opposite sides.

But the magician appear in front of you.

That stranger will die,but what about you then?.

Why is he here?,your legs trembled but you didn't run-gripping your hand tightly on your weapon.

His aura is too intense-you can feel it but you are ready to fight him.

You can die here,you realized as you gritted your teeth.

"You passed"Hisoka smiled as he pat your shoulder as he left you there.

When he disappear you fell on your knees,crying without a sound.

You didn't know why he let you live-you are so weak.

Gon went to you-you didn't know since when he comes but he hugged you without saying anything.

You cried without a sound.