Conspiracy - Tom Barber

Smoke filled the room as the affects hit you and Tom, relaxing you both. He invited you over for the night, so of course you two would be getting stoned out of your minds.

You were both in his room, the lights were dim and had a red tint to them. Sometimes they were blue but lately he's been liking having red lights. Part of it made you want to have a long makeout session with him just because of the mood the red lights gave off, but you'd be damned if you made the first move.

You and Tom had been friends for a few years, meeting because of a mutual friend who knew you two would be perfect for each other. Well, she tried setting you two up to date but you were both too shy to make any sort of move.

When you were high together, you could talk about anything and everything all at once. And by anything, it really was anything, including some sexual things here and there. Not flirting, but you knew what turned each other on.

You were both in the clouds and everything was great.

Tom coughed a little from his last hit, "So, do you think pigeons are just government spies?"

You laughed at his question, it coming from nowhere. You knew he loved paying attention to conspiracy theories and all of that, but it still took you off guard.

"What weird video did you watch this time?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

He nudged you, smirking, "Didn't you ever think about it?"

You just shook your head, wanting to hear his argument for this theory.

He rubbed his hand on his lips and chin, "Have we ever seen a pigeon's nest? Their babies? Have you seen how weird they walk? They walk like little robots that observe your every move. That's why they're much more populated in cities than anywhere else."

You rolled your eyes at him, "Tom, that can't be possible. There's millions of pigeons."

He shook his head at you, pressing his index finger against your lips to shush you, then whispering, "The government can do anything they want. If they want to make millions of pigeon spies, they will do that."

You laughed at how serious he was. Every time you got high together he rambled on about some theory. Even when he wasn't high there was one on his mind. It was one of the things you thought was so adorable about him.

You decided to play around a little, "If you're gonna talk about crazy conspiracy theories that aren't true, then I get to talk about one."

He raised his eyebrows at you, "It's definitely true, but go on."

You bit your lip, "My crazy conspiracy theory is you have feelings for me and totally wanna date me."

Tom smiled, shaking his head, "Just like I said about the pigeon spies, it's true," then winking at you.

You smirked, "Prove it."

He cocked an eyebrow at you before cupping your face with his hands, pulling you closer to him.

Your faces were only an inch away from each other as he gazed right in your eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" he whispered lowly.

Your stomach had a small knot in it, nervous, as you whispered back, "Do it."

He smirked, immediately closing his eyes and planting his lips on yours. You may have both been stoned, but you could tell he was a great kisser as your lips moved in sync with each other. His lips were warm, soft, perfectly matching with yours. It may have been the affects from the weed, but it felt like your lips were made for each other.

Your hands snaked behind his neck, pulling him closer as he smirked in the kiss. He pushed you over lightly as he got on top of you with one of his legs between your thighs to keep them apart. He knew this was one of the things you mentioned to him before that turned you on.

His hands quickly found yours as he pinned them next to your head, fingers laced with yours. He remembered all of the small details you've told him.

His lips trailed to your jaw, then your neck as he alternated between kissing, nibbling, and sucking. Tom wanted to mark you more than anything, make you his. He's been dreaming of this ever since he met you, though he'd never admit that.

You were enjoying every second of this. Technically, you didn't have to make the first move.

You involuntarily started to try to grind against his thigh, needing some friction. You needed it bad. You needed him.

He came up to your ear, "Impatient?"

You just moaned lightly and nodded a 'yes' as he smirked, letting go as he went back to his previous spot next to you. Ass.

"Guess you gotta wait, then. I guess I should take you on a date first, anyways," he teasingly said.

You pouted to him, earning a chuckle from him. He kisses the tip of your nose and wraps his arm around your shoulder.

What a tease. You love it and hate it.