Break A Leg - Telle Smith

A/N: just a small blurb inspired by the prompt generator i use for a bunch of these one-shots, thought the prompt was fitting because it's not uncommon for someone to get injured on tour

- - - - - -

Telle looked down at you, his attention focusing away from his phone and now onto where you sat down next to him. He was sitting on the couch in the bus, letting his leg stretch out across almost the entire thing as it needed to be kept elevated.

About a week ago, he fell off the stage, breaking his ankle, so he was now wearing a cast and had to perform in a chair. This wasn't the first time, either.

"What do you have?" he raised an eyebrow at you, a suspicious tone in his voice.

You smiled, taking the cap off a sharpie, "Nothing important."

He sighed, "Don't draw dicks. Please."

You shook your head as your attention went to his casted ankle, "Wasn't my plan but might draw one on the bottom of your foot just for mentioning it."

Starting on the side that he couldn't easily see, you were drawing different sized hearts all over the place. It fit perfectly, since he picked out the pink cast material; he wanted it to at least somewhat fit in with their newest album.

He shrugged, knowing that you'd be taking a while, so his attention went back to his phone. He knew he couldn't win against you; you had a lot of determination when you wanted so badly to do anything. Even more so than his own determination. It created a tiny bit of tension between you two from time to time, but it was resolved much quicker than it started. It was usually over things, like where lunch was going to be ordered from each day.

Eventually, you were done with your masterpiece, including the dick on the bottom of the foot like you promised, and you put the cap back on the sharpie.

"Done," you beamed over to him, smiling brightly as you looked from the cast over to his face.

Looking back down, he saw all of the hearts on the cast, and he couldn't help but smile.

"That's cute," he said in a soft tone, his face showing a slight blush. "Is each heart for every time we've fought over food so far, this tour?"

You laughed as he made his sarcastic remark, "No, just thought it'd be a small way for me to show you my love and that I'm not as heartless as I may seem, sometimes."

You knew he liked you, having no doubt about it. From the flirting to when Zack told you to "grow the balls Telle doesn't have and ask him out since he's too scared", it was quite obvious.

A glimmer shined in his eyes as his smile grew wider, "You like me?"

You nodded, "And I'm growing the balls that you clearly don't have and I'm asking you out."

He chuckled, knowing those were Zack's words, but still finding it funny coming out of your mouth. You didn't know, but Telle heard that entire conversation between you and Zack when you were talking to him about your feelings for the singer.

"Of course I'll go out with you. I was going to ask you, but I was waiting for the right time," he admitted. Although, it sounded more like an excuse as to why he's been too much of a chicken to make the move.

"Well, the right time is right now," you got up from the couch, coming closer to him as you kissed his cheek.

You smiled as you saw the blush grow brighter on his cheeks.