Hair - Vinny Mauro

A/N: another very short blurb, enjoy

- - - - -

You and Ryan had been having a conversation about video games you both played as Vinny sat between the two of you. He was definitely tired, but he wasn't ready to go to his bunk, yet. In fact, you could've sworn he already dozed off before waking back up.

Eventually, it happened again. Vinny fell asleep. Although, this time it was a lot more noticeable as his head fell right onto your shoulder. Your arm was already stretched over the back of the couch, so you simply reached over and played with his hair.

Ryan was oblivious to everything going on as he was deep in his rants about Fortnite and why it was so rage-inducing, and why Call Of Duty was so much better.

You honestly only decided to play with Vinny's hair because you saw a post claiming, "guys with long hair like having it played with, this is just a fact". So, naturally, you wanted to test that theory.

Ryan's sentence was cut short as a small, groan-like sound came from Vinny. Ryan raised an eyebrow at you as you stopped. He was a bit suspicious, but he'd question your intentions at another time.

Vinny mumbled, still very sleepy, "Please keep doing that."

Ryan silently chuckled to himself as he shook his head. Your hand went back to his hair as he smiled, almost seemingly cuddling up to you. Did he not realize what was going on, either?

It was honestly fucking adorable.

You raised an eyebrow as he proved the theory to be true, now wanting to joke with him, "What, do you want a forehead kiss, too?"

Vinny let out another sleepy groan as he nodded. Ryan was now chuckling in a not-so-quiet volume. He thought this was hilarious.

"What a fucking bottom," he laughed. Ryan was getting a huge kick out of this. He decided that he wasn't gonna question you about it.

Vinny slowly nodded in an unconscious agreement before his brain processed what Ryan had said. He immediately sat up, offended.

"No you, Ryan," he tried his best to shout, though he was definitely still sleepy.

"Aw, he's cranky," Ryan was pushing his luck, then retreating back away from the area as Vinny shot him a death glare.

Their friendship was definitely a unique one, to say the least.

Vinny looked back over to you, realizing what happened, furrowing his brows, "Were you really just playing with my hair?"

So he didn't realize what was going on. Part of you felt bad, but you had to admit the truth to him.

You nodded, "Just wanted to prove a theory true, thanks for helping with that."

"That's awful," he scoffed before his face softened. "Do it again."