Fanart - Stephen Rutishauser

It's been a long day at work. The place you work at has been busy ever since you got there for your shift, up until you had to stay half an hour late because it didn't slow down. You finally were almost home for the night as you let out a sigh of relief.

All you wanted right now was to just curl up on the couch with your boyfriend, Stephen, and watch a movie or two. There was leftovers in the fridge from the takeout you ordered last night, so at least you didn't have to worry about cooking or spending more money on food.

You pulled into the driveway, turning the car off and heading to the door. It was already unlocked so you didn't have to search for your house key and you opened the door, stepping inside.

"Hey babe," you heard Stephen call out from the living room. "I heated up some dinner for you."

You couldn't help but smile and thank him as you saw your plate of food on the coffee table next to Stephen's. Sitting next to him, he put his arm around your shoulders as you picked up your plate, taking a few bites as he scrolled through Netflix.

"Hmm, Insidious or Lord Of The Rings?" he looked at you, eyebrows raised.

There was a look in his eyes, like he was hiding something. You mentally shrugged it off, though.

"Lord Of The Rings," you replied. You loved horror movies, too, but you weren't in the mood tonight. Not after work.

You now noticed his arm was a little tense around your shoulders as he was pressing play. Was he actually hiding something? He hadn't acted like this before. It bothered you and you had to ask.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" you furrowed your brows as you looked at him. You just knew something was up.

He looked over to you, trying to hold back a laugh from the look you gave him. He eventually gave in, letting out a laugh.

He shook his head, "I just found something earlier."

You were confused but nervous, "What did you find?"

You had some ideas in your head of what he 'found', but you weren't sure. You didn't want to fear the worst, though. He already knew of your 'toys', of which you mostly used while he was away on tour, so it couldn't have been that.

He giggled again, "Just some things from before we met."

Now you were really confused. But also nervous. Did he find your Tumblr? You could've sworn you deleted it before you met him.

"Stephen."

He was still smiling, "Yes?"

"What did you find?"

You just wanted him to tell you. You didn't like when things like this were dragged on.

He shrugged, "Some fanart, that's all."

Oh no.

He chuckled again at the sight of your eyes widening and a red tint forming on your cheeks.

"You did not," you mumbled.

Stephen nodded to you, "I did. You never told me how good you are at art."

You were a bit embarrassed, to say the least. You felt your face burn from blushing and Stephen noticed it, smiling.

"You're so cute when you blush."

You shook your head, getting stubborn with him.

"Aw, come on babe. You're adorable," he kissed your cheek, pulling you closer. "Besides, you should've shown me sooner. You make me look more handsome than I actually am."

That made you giggle a bit, "No, you're still more handsome in person."

He shook his head, "Nope, you're more attractive."

That only made you shake your head. He tried so hard to 'argue' that you were way more attractive than him. As cute as it was, it made you feel a little bad that he didn't see himself the way that you saw him. He was perfect in your eyes.

His hand rubbed your arm in a loving and gentle way, "You should make more art sometime."

You realized just how lucky you were to have him, while he thought he was beyond lucky to have you.