Old Pictures - Stephen Rutishauser

A/N: this one is more of just a really short blurb than a one-shot, but i think i still made it cute

- - - - -

It was time to go through all of your old things, get rid of anything you don't care to keep anymore. You were happy that your boyfriend Stephen was willing to help, considering you had a lot to go through.

Currently deep into your walk-in closet, you were both pulling out containers from the back. These had things in them that you hadn't looked at since you moved into your home about five years ago. They were a bit dusty from not being touched or opened in quite some time.

Stephen opened one of the boxes as you opened another, going through the various items in it. There were old belts, shoes that you forgot you had, all kinds of things. So that's where your shoes went that you wore to your friend's wedding.

You heard a light giggle from Stephen. You looked at him, your eyebrows furrowed.

"Why you so giggly over there?"

Noticing he was holding some pictures, your face went red. So that's where your childhood pictures went. Oh gosh.

He looked at you as he turned the picture in his hand so that you could see. It was a picture from when you were about six years old. You had made a mess from the cake you were eating for your birthday, with frosting all over your face, hands, and arms; you had the biggest shitty grin on your face from being so happy about the mess you made. It had even gotten onto your dress. And the floor. God, that dress was uncomfortable.

"You were such a small child," he was still giggling, his face now red from finding it so adorable.

You rolled your eyes at him, "You were a small child at some point, too, you know."

He set the picture down, going to the next one. It was from when you went swimming when you were the same age as the last picture. You had your pink unicorn floaties on your arms with a purple swimsuit, and you were crying from the water being too cold. It almost made you laugh from seeing it, but your face was beet red from him seeing all of these pictures.

He laughed even harder when he saw the expression on your face.

"Oh my god, you're so tiny and precious," he said while laughing. You could barely understand the words that were coming out of his mouth while he was laughing this hard.

He looked back over to you, a wide smile on his face and a glimmer in his eyes.

"Well," he giggled one last time, "You're still tiny and precious."

He kissed your forehead, "And mine."

You smiled shyly at him, kissing his cheek. He always liked to flirt and make you feel like the princess you are.