Chapter 4- Family problems (part one)

A/N this isn't Danvid but it is useful information later on in the story so enjoy this Dadvid!

(Max POV)

Daniel layed lifeless on the ground. Why do I feel kinda....bad? "No no no p-please don't- h-holy shit", David mumbled as he started freaking out. Wait did David just swear?!?!?

"David its ok, calm down, he just had a panic attack, he'll be fine", Gwen started motioning the campers to there tents. "You bring him to the cabin, ill deal with these little shits", David nodded his head and picked up Daniel bridle style. He started walking to his and Gwen's cabin....wait was he....crying? God damit this is my problem now, isn't it?

*flashback*
(Max POV)
"Hope to see you next year max!", Harrison shut the car door, and with that everyone was gone....well except for me. "And now we wait for your parents max", David said in his irritatingly happy voice. Tears formed in my eyes, I wiped them away and headed towards my tent.

"Where are you going max?", I gave David a stern look. "They wont be here for another 4 hours at best", I walked back to my tent and curled up into a ball on top of the cot. I pulled a stuffed bear out from under my pillow. "Its gonna be just like last year isn't it Mr. HoneyNuts", I got Mr. HoneyNuts as a birthday present when I was 2, it was from my grandma....why did she have to leave.

Tears rolled down my face, I held the stuffed bear closer to my chest as I sobbed. Whywhy don't they care about me?

A few hours past and I wiped my eyes, "David I want to go home, cant we just drop him off at the police station or something?", it sounded like Gwen and David were fighting outside my tent. "I told you I'm not leaving until Max's parents pick him up!", its been a long time since David raised his voice like that.

"David what happens if they don't come"
"T-they will just please one more hour!", Gwen sighed. "Fine, fine, lets go try calling them again", I sat up, is David really that stupid.

I walked into they're cabin, "pick up, pick up", David pulled the phone from his ear, "nothing?", Gwen actually sounded... concerned? David looked down at the floor and shook his head no. I sighed "they wont pick up, you'll just end up driving me the the police station in 2 weeks when you finally realize they don't ca-", Gwen's eyes lit up "I got something!"

A/N ahhh cliffhangers don't you just love them... Don't worry ill probably have the second part out sometime today