Chapter 13- Telling Secrets

(Neil's POV)

I layed Max down on his cot, how'd he even get drunk in the first place? I bet I was some stupid attempt by the wood scouts to recruit more campers.

I started walking to my cot on the other side of the tent when something stopped me. "Max please let go of my arm", he pulled me closer to his bed. "Come sleep with me Neil~", he mumbled sleepily. There's no way he would say this sober... God he's gonna hate me in the morning.

I sighed "Fine, fine", I turned back and layed down next to him. His back was faced to me, he brought his body closer to mine, I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him. I mean I already fucked things up, guess ill enjoy it while I can.

"Neil?"
"Yes Max?", Max turned around so he was facing me. "I mmh", his voice trailed off. "What?", my eyes finally got used to the darkness and I could see Max was blushing. He buried his face into my chest "I said I like....", I knew what he was getting at but I wanted to hear him say it. "You like what", I said in a bit more of a playful tone. He sighed "I....I like you", his voice got quiet but I was just able to hear. I smiled and kissed his forehead "I like you too", I pulled Max closer. God Max was perfect I swear, I would do anything for him. A smile crept to my face. Anything.

(David's POV)
Daniels face was buried in my neck and he was fiddled with the back of my scarf "I wonder if your as innocent as you look~", he mumbled just loud enough for ne to hear. (there isn't any smut in the chapter don't worry) How'd he even get this drunk? Me and Neil were outside for like 5 minutes. I guess he's a light weight?

I opened the door to our cabin and layed Daniel down on Gwen's bed. I walked over to my bed and Daniel started taking off his clothes "D-Daniel what are you d-doing", I turned around and covered my eyes. "Its hot in here", it sounded like he was right behind me. I turned around and Daniel pushed me onto my bed, he straddled himself on top of me. "D-Daniel what are you d-doing", he leaned down so are faces were inches apart. "Do you want to know the real reason I came back Davey~", my heart started beating faster. "U-um, D-Daniel w-what you do-", he pressed his lips against mine and I slowly melted into it. He pulled away and started playing with my hair "Your lips are even softer then I thought", he smiled and layed down beside me. I pulled him closer and cuddled him, we both closed are eyes and started to fall asleep. Why did Daniel kiss me? Does he like-like me, or is it just because he doesn't know what he's doing? And why am I cuddling him?!?!?

"D-Daniel?", he hummed in response. "Do you um... Like-like me?", a minute passed he nodded. "O-oh", I don't really know how I feel about Daniel, I mean yah he's cute and fun to be around, and yes when ever he laughs or smiles my heart skips a beat but....I don't know maybe I should Gwen. Iv never felt this way about anyone...none the lest a guy! I hate bugging Gwen when she uses he vacation days but....maybe ill just text her in the morning since its the campers free day!

I looked down at Daniel....thank god he's asleep. I closed my eyes and started to drift off.

A/N HA you thought there would be smut nope! Well maybe in the future idk anyway that was just a hint at yandere Neil there is a lot more to come! I think I found a perfect way to make it more related the Danvid since this is a Danvid story. Anyway the next chapter might take awhile till its out since I haven't finished it but it should be longer then usual so it'll be worth the wait!