Chapter 14- Hangovers

(Max's POV)
My head pounded as I slowly opened my eyes, what the fuck, Neil's face was inches away from mine. Ok ok calm down Max, t-there has to be a reasonable explanation to this. Ok so, Neil's sleeping in the same bed as me... With his arm wrapped around my waist... And his face inches away from mine... What the fuck happened last night?!?!

I started lightly shaking Neil, "Neil wake up", he slowly opened one of his eyes "Huh, wha-what's wrong Max?", his voice was always kinda raspy in the morning, god it just made me wanna kiss him even more. "What, uh, what happened last night", Neil blushed. "Do you really want to know?", I nodded. "Well um, you sorta got drunk, made a deal with Daniel to dance with me, I kissed you and then you admitted to having a crush on me", he talked pretty fast but I was eventually able to process it all.
"O-oh"
"Yah"
"So um w-what... Uh... D-do you... Like me b-back", I asked nervously. Neil started playing with my hair "Of course, what's there not to like", I blushed "O-oh", we stayed silent for awhile. "So does this mean were...dating?", I asked trying to break the silence. "Id like that", he kissed my forehead and we heard a squeak from the other side of the room, oh yah, that's right, we share a tent with Nikki. "Fuck off", I buried my face into Neil's chest. "Whatever you say lover boy", Nikki happily skipped out of the tent.

"I wonder how things went with Daniel", I gave Neil a puzzled look "Oh, uh, Daniel somehow got drunk too and David's taking care of him", how the hell is everyone getting..... wait.... shit.
"Neil, I think I spiked the punch"
"What but you drank the most of it", Neil pulled away so he was looking me in the eyes. "Yah, I kinda forgot I did it", Neil sat up and rubbed his temples. "Max", I sat up as well, "Sorry", I folded my hands in my lap, the one thing I'm good at is making other people feel bad. He sighed "I cant stay mad at you", he patted my head. I swatted at his hands "Hey just because were dating doesn't mean you can get away with everything", he rolled his eyes. "We should really get Nikki before she tells the whole camp", I really wasn't in the mood to go outside and deal with people. "You go ahead in gonna see if I can skip out today", I layed back down.
"Do you want me to get David or?"
"Yes, please, just make sure you get Nikki the shut up first", I put my hands over my face, god it was bright out. "You got it", he stood up and walked out the tent. I don't know if this worked out or backfired. At least it fucked Daniel up.

(David's POV)
I sat on my bed contemplating if I should text Gwen or not. I looked over Daniel was still asleep. Cute. Wait what. Maybe I should talk to Gwen. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, its a good thing I got it back.

(Bold is David, underlined is Gwen)

~Hey Gwen are you up

~I am now

~Sorry you can go back to sleep if you want

............

~Actually I really need you advice

~What is it

~Long story short Daniel kissed me and told me he liked me and I don't know what to do

~Well shit

~Well do you like him back

~That's the thing I don't know if I do

~You don't know if you like him

~Yah

~Well do you think he's cute

~um

~Does every little thing he does make you heart stop

~...

~Do you have an unwilling urge to protect him no mater what

~I mean who wouldn't want to protect him

~Yup you like him

~But how can I like a guy

~idk maybe your gay

~But bon bon

~David it 8am we can talk about you sexuality when I get back tomorrow

~Just don't fuck everything up with Daniel and you'll be fine

~Thanks Gwen your the BEST❤💕❤

~I know now please let me sleep

I put my phone back in my pocket, ok David just don't fuck it up like Gwen said. I bet Daniel and Max are gonna have hangovers when they wake up.... Maybe I should get something to help with that. I stood up, oh I know Pickle juice! That always help me with my hangovers back in high school! I walked over to the mess hall, it still had all the stuff from yesterday but you were still able to sit at the tables. It looked like almost all the campers were awake. "Nikki so help me if you tell anyone!", I walked over to Neil. "Good morning Neil", Neil had his hand over Nikki's mouth. "hey David, oh right uh, max needs you, he's still in are tent", I nodded and walk over to the kitchen. I really hope we have something. I opened the fridge and sure enough there was an jar with just pickle juice I grabbed it and walked over to max's tent. Ill help him first since I know he's awake.

I gently nudged Max "Come on Max I know you awake, I have something to help with your headache", I spoke quietly. He looked over at me "Pickle juice, really?", he sat up "Yes really just trust me", he glared at me "And how do you know this works", oh no, Max can NOT find out about my old drinking problem, I would never live it down. "Please Max, I have Gwen as a friend", he shrugged and I opened the jar "Fair enough", he grabbed the jar and took a sip. "A little more Max", he drank half the jar and glared at me again. "If this doesn't work, I'm showing everyone the picture of you and Daniel cuddling", I stood up "Love you too Maxie", I walked out the tent and over to the counsellors cabin.

A/N that's all for now, the next chapter I'm gonna put a little more yandere Neil, also I want your guys opion on something, I'm doing a Max x male childhood lover and I don't know if I should finish the Danvid story first or try posting them both at the same time (if I finish Danvid first ill Probly have updates every week and if I do both ill probly update Danvid one week and the Max x reader the next and so on) ill do which ever one gets the most points so please give me your opinion