Chapter 8 - Alana

So, much has happened this year I can't even think straight. First, we finally had Mia to try out for the  Quidditch team and she along with Jamie got in. She is now Gryffindors new seeker. We also found out that Lizzie had a bully and it's been going on for a month. We talked to a professor and now the everything is a little bit better. But today we are on our way to the last Quidditch game of the year!

"Hurry up, we need to find good seats!" says Lizzie. I run to her and we link arms as we walk up to the Field.

"Here's a good spot." I say. We walk up to the top of the stairs in the Gryffindor section as the game starts.

**

"Good job!" I yell to Jamie and Mia. "You guys were great."

"Thanks..." says Mia. She looks distracted. 

"Um, Nina, are you good?" asks Lizzie. 

"Yeah...sorry...just distracted," Mia answers.

"She has a crush on the beater," whispers Jamie.

"I do not!" She says as she blushes and quickly walks away.

"She totally has a crush. But isn't he like 2 years older?"

"Yep." says Jamie, rolling her eyes.

**

We were all hanging out in our bedroom before bed when we heard a knock on our door and Lizzie answers.

"Can I speak with Alana please?" Professor Longbottom asks from behind the door. Lizzie turns back to me with confused eyes and gestures for me to come to the door. 

I walk out to the hall and he tells me that I was in trouble for a prank that exploded the potions classroom and asks if I was the one who did it. I told him no and then he said they found a hair clip there that was assumed to be mine. It was. I told him that it couldn't have done it because I was at the quidditch game. He nodded and said that he would update me tomorrow then walked away. 

"What happened?" asked Lizzie as I walked back inside.

"Um... someone just framed me for blowing up one of the potions classrooms," I say.

"WHAT?" they all shout. I shrug and sit back down on my bed.

**

"Ms. Campbell, may I speak with you?" asks Professor Longbottom.

"Ok." I get up from my chair in the common room and Jamie instantly sits there because she got mad when I sat there this morning. She smiles and gives me a wink. 

"You have detention starting next week. I'm sorry but there is nothing else we can do. There is no evidence that you didn't do it." he then walks away with his head down.

I walk back and tell my friends. My mother is going to kill me.

"I've got to go. I'll see you later," says Lizzie in a rushed way. She left the room and we all look at each other confused. 

**

"I know who it was!" Lizzie screams as she runs into the room.

"What?" asks Jamie as me and Mia ask, "Who?"

"Seriously Jamie," says Lizzie crossing her arms.

"I'm kidding, jeez," 

"Who was it." I ask.

"Okay, so I heard from Jaeden, who heard from Harley, who heard from Charlie, who heard from-"

"Oh my god, get to the point already!" Jamie shouts.

"Okay! It was Piper!" Lizzie shouts.

**

Okay, we told Professor Longbottom that it was Piper and that she had framed me. He said that he would look more into it then found that it truly was her. Then he awarded each of us 5 house points for finding the person who was the rightful culprit of the exploding potions classroom and got me out of detention. 

**

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much!" says Mia as we get off the train.

"You know we can always still send letters right? We're not dying." Jamie laughed.

"Yes, but I don't actually get to see you!" she says. 

We all laugh and say goodbye as we part ways to go meet our families. 

EDITED

Word Count: 655