Chapter Eleven

Like I said, 12% of a plan. It went as planned but at the same time didn't. If you know what I mean. I grabbed the ankles of several different men successfully tripping them but then Yao Far sacrificed himself to save us all. Dumbass. I had it handled, ish. I phased out of the ground running back to the plane. Oliver, Slade, and the girl were just outside the plane when I arrived. "You speak english." Slade said sounding annoyed. I walked over to Slade and sighed. "It could be worse, she could me mute or deaf. Be grateful." I looked up at him. He was a good four inches taller than me. He smirked down at me like he knew something I didn't. Shit, did he know about... Wait, there is nothing to find out. What the hell? Did I miss something. I walked inside the plane and climbed into the hammock, deciding to turn in for the night. Slade Oliver and the girl, who I now know is named Shado followed shortly after. Slade climbed into the hammock and wrapped his arms around me. Olive pulled out a spare cot for Shado to sleep on setting it up beside his. Oliver turned off the lantern and we all said our good nights. Sleep came easy either because I was exhausted or because I was content. I didn't care anymore.

I woke up to Wood banging against wood. I swear, if Oliver is getting down with Shado at six a.m. I will kill him, slowly. I groaned and rolled over, Slade and Shado were sparing with wooden bo-tons. (A weapon half the size of a bo-staff.) Slade was wearing a tank top and pants, odd combo if you ask me but oh well. Shado was dressed the same. "Can I wake up peacefully for once?" I asked climbing out of the hammock. Honestly! I wasn't joking about my beauty sleep. "Today is the day that we take down Fires so get ready." Oliver said sounding the least bit excited. Today, like any other, was gonna be a long ass day.

A/N: I honestly haven't seen season one in so long so if anyone wants to like message me a timeline or something that would be great because I want to make this as accurate as possible. Also, y'all may be wondering, Will Slade love Shado? Not romantically but he will see her as a daughter.