Chapter twenty-one

When Slade and I got back to the plane, Slade started on a fire while Shado freaked out  over my ring. She was way mor excited than I expected and that scared me a bit. "Why are you so excited? We have bigger things at hand. I'm happy for you sis, I am but we need to focus on Fires." I nod in agreement with Oliver "I could just go kill him. In and out. No one will see me, no one will be able to stop me." I say shrugging my rifle over my shoulder. "Can you guarantee you won't be seen?" Shado said skeptically. I turned myself and my clothes and rifle invisible then returned to normal. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Shado just nodded her head and asked "Can I go with you?" I nodded but Slade yelled "Absolutely not! We need Shado here. Andrea, go kill Fires, we need this over with." I looked at Shado. She whispered "Convince him to let me go. I wanna kill him too." "How am I supposed to do that?" I asked waving my arms. She gave me a wicked grin then signed 'do the waterfall' I gasped and Oliver started cackling like a maniac. In case you don't know, the waterfall is a position where u bend him over the table backwards with his upper body of the table and take him right there. It was extremely complicated and took serious skill.
We came back twenty minutes later. Slade had a shocked expression on his face and Shado started laughing. When Shado and I left Oliver gave us both a short hug and Slade kissed the top of my head. Oliver fake gagged and whined "Guys, no PDA in the plane." I huffed and Shado giggled. Then we were off to kill Fires and all his men.