Chapter 2

The next day they went to the school hall too find their classes. they see a group of girls walking toward the board, Their hight was taller than most of the girls in school.
They find their classes and went too the yard to wait for the bell to ring.

" hey suna me and 'samu are in class 2-A where are ya?"

"I'm in that class too"suna replied

(Suna POV)

Me and the two annoying twins went too the class and find some seats at the end of the class.

The class was getting full slowly and we found out that we are in the same class of the germaphobe ace, shiratorizawas libero ,fokurodanis setter and the game worm setter. Fortunately they are not annoying but the owl boy that want to see his setter is even louder than atsumu.

The teacher came and she was about too start the class when we heard a knock on the door three girls apologized for being late and want permission too sit.

" it's ok but don't be late again and please introduce yourself then sit"teacher told them with a smile

The tallest girl walked forward " Hi I'm
(y/n) and this is helia and this is lilah pleasure to meet you all and we're from black marble school " she said and then the trio sit at the end of the class and the tallest one sits in the middle and a girl with boyish hair that named helia sat behind her and the other in front .

I was looking at her she has long dark brown hair that she put them in a high ponytail, dark sharp brown eyes that felt like melted chocolate and the strange thing was that the trio was wearing the boys uniform buttoned shirt trousers and tie but it really suits them and she was really really extremely beautiful.

I was in my thoughts that I heard a boy in my class whispering that the black marble school is for kids who aren't from japan.
Sooo this beauty is a foreigner huh? Interesting

She was quite but has strong figure and serious face and she was muscular, she must play sports. As I was in my thoughts the bell rings and the class ends.