Chapter 24 (Final)

(Suna POV)

After two weeks everyone know that we are living together and I got used to be far from my family.

Visiting my family at least once a week is in our routine and she accepted it because of my sake. (Y/n) and my mother getting along so good that is sometimes annoying.

They managed to prank me sometimes and my dad will just laugh but honestly I love spending my time with all of them. She got a part of my family we are like a married couple although we are still underage.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

(3 years later)

(Y/n) and I are still living together. We are attending to the same university and we gather with some of our friends.

Helia, Aysun, Ariana and paria are in this university and kuroo too. I met kita in the university again and with the two annoying twins it seems that we have never separated.

They are so annoying but they are my best friends and I like them so much but I won't say it to them. Bokuto and Akaashi are here too and they are dating, the previous captain of Fukurodani is still as loud as befor but it's obvious that the setter really love him.

And Daishou is still (y/n) best friend and he is in this university, I got along well with him finally and sometimes we pull some pranks on her.

I'm still playing volleyball and studying graphic. (Y/n) is studying medicine and still running her company and still playing volleyball, I don't know how she manage to do this but she doing it well.

I'm waiting for her in the cafeteria, today is valentines and I have a good surprise for her I really hope she like it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

I looked and realized that her class was ended and she had come here but I didn't realize.

"Hi, nothing special. I have a surprise for you let's go home and change into something good." I said and got up.

She forced me to get my license one year ago, and if she didn't do it I wouldn't have license today cause I'm to lazy. She bought me a dingy Lexus for my first birthday at the university. I wanted to reject the present because it's so expensive, but she didn't talk to me for three days and slept in a separate room so I accepted the gift.

We sat in my car and I drive us home. Alfred greeted us as usual and we go in the house.

"Can you please wear a dress for the first time?" I asked her and she rise her eyebrows.

"I know that you're not the dress type girl and you always were casual, grunge or egirl but this time for me please were a dress."

"Ook, I wonder what have you planed." She said and disappear in her closet.

I decided that I would were a black jeans black T-shirt and a red and black fennel on it that the buttons remain open and a red handkerchief around my neck with black old skools.

I waited for her in the living room scrolling through my phone. After  few minutes I heard her voice.

"Ok Rin I'm ready."

I looked up my phone and froze. She was wearing a short hepatic velvet dress that was a little down her tights that has a     V-cut neck and it's sleeves was a little down to her elbow. He hair was loosely on her shoulders. Her lips were hepatic color matching her dress and her not to high velvet heels. she was wearing a dark red rose necklace.

"Beautiful." I murmured that I didn't even heard myself.

"Thanks, and I love your clothing I would rather wear your style but you did asked so nice so I wore this for you." She winked and my heart skipped two beats in a row.

"You should wear dresses more often it suits you."

"Shut up and let's go." She turned away to cover her rare blush and I just  laughed.

I drive to a nice restaurant and we spent 3 hours together talking about the memories from the first day we met.

"Rin thank you this was great." She grabbed my hand on the table "I love you."

I blushed so hard at the sudden confession, tho I knew it before but it will catch me off guard every time she say it.

"Love you too, let's go." I payed for the dinner and thanked the restaurant manager.

I drive us to a flower garden. The garden will get so beautiful at the time of sunset, and I have planned everything.

"Let's go the sun will setting soon people say the garden will get so beautiful in the sunset." I laced our fingers and lead her to the garden.

We arrived at the time of sunset. She let go of my hand to stand in the middle of the garden to watch the sunset.

She was so mesmerized by the sunset I used this opportunity to pull out the velvet box out of my pocket and get down on one knee behind her.

"Oh Rin this is so beau....." she turned around and see me in that position.

Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were wide. I laughed nervously and began.

"(Y/n) my first love, the first girl in my life, my first girlfriend and my first everything. I love you so much that I can't describe it in words." I took a shaky breath.

"I love spending my time with you and don't want to spend it with anybody else. And you were with me in every up and down in my life, So do you like spending the rest of your life with me and let me to be with you in every up and down? Will you marry me dear?"

She was still silent, she put her hand on her forehead and tears shaping in her eyes.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief.

"Dead serious love." Ok now I was so nervous so so so nervous.

She walked to me with hard steps I closed my eyes and prepared myself to get slapped, but instead I felt her cold hands cupping my cheeks and pressed her lips on my forehead.

I opened my eyes to see her cheeks are wet from the tears. She got me off my knee by gripping my collar and make me stand.

"I would die to spend my life with you Rintarou." She said and put her forehead on mine.

Now I was the one who had tears in eyes. I grabbed the Dimond ring from the box with shaky hands an pushed it through her ring finger.

I took her hand in mine and wrapped the other around her waist, she wrapped her free arm around my neck.

I connected our lips and lock them together. The kiss felt heavenly in the sunset and it was full of passion and love.

I was feeling her heart beat and mine become one and we lost in each other arms. She broke the kiss and we looked at each other both had tear stains on our face.

She put her head on my chest while my hand was still in her hand and feeling the ring on her finger. My other arm wrapped around her shoulder and her other arm wrapped around my waist.

We were watching the sunset in silence and enjoying the presence of each other.

Today is the beginning of our new life together, but this time so stronger and more serious with so much love.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,

Hey guys This story come to it's end, I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Thank you all for reading voting and commenting.

My other story is about Daishou and I published two part of it. I am in my exams season and writing is getting hard but I swear I will complete the Soft snake and won't let it be discontinued.

I will update that in my exams too, a bit slow but it will be on process so if like to read it, it's on my account.

Again thank you all. Have nice day and take care.💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Helia