Chapter 15

(Suna POV)

The weekend past so quickly and so the day. It was after practice and every body were going home. I decided to go home a bit late my parents didn't came back, and it's the last week of that sam guy is staying in Japan so probably (y/n) is home by now.

I didn't have the courage to talk to her so I ignored her again. I stripped and get into the shower. The cold water feels nice on my hot skin, it helped me to forget about my worries.

I washed my hair and body then get out of shower and tied a towel around my waist and one on my shoulder.

I was getting dressed when I heard the changing room door opened and shut then locked.

I quickly put my shirt on and go to see who it is.

"We need to talk." It was (y/n). She was angry and her eyes were glossy like she had cried before she get here.

"I don't want to." I said with my monotone voice but I really wanted.

"Lier." She got me there again.

I wanted to walk pass her but she grabbed my shoulder and slammed me to the wall. She is much stronger than a regular girl.

"Let.Me.Go." I said with my teeth gritted.

"No, not until you tell me why are you ignoring me after that night." She shoot back.

The mention of that night pushed me off my edge. I wanted to grab her hand and push her away but she read my move and grab my wrist and twisted it behind my back and push me to the wall.

I groaned in anger, now my back was facing her and my chest was pressed to the wall.

"Before I start volleyball I was a martial artist, so don't try to get away." She said with anger. Well that explain her spikes and serves powder and now holding me.

Then she grab my tie and tied my both hands together and turn me back.

She pushed me toward the bench in the changing room and make me sit. I didn't make eye contact with her.

I was trapped and I know she won't stop if I don't talk. She take a deep breath to calm herself down then kneel in front of me.

She grabbed my chin and made me to look at her eyes. "Talk to me Rintarou."

"Don't call me by my name." I said annoyed and look to the ground.

She pinched my chin to make me look at her. It was so painful so I did what she wanted. Her eye were.... hurt?

"Talk to me. Please?" She said in her low voice.

I looked directly at he eye and try to hold back my tears.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend." I took a deep breath "why did you kiss me? Why did you play with my feelings? Specially when you know it was my first time? Was it just a one night stand?" I was yelling without my control.

She retraced her hand "because I don't, who the hell did tell you that?"

She was getting angry and hurt.

"I'm not that kind of girls to have a boy for every night." She said with anger raging through her voice.

"And I didn't play with your feelings?" She said and trying to hold back tears like me.

"Then tell me why did you cheat on your boyfriend with me?" I said and a tear betrayed my composure.

"I said I do not have a boyfriend." She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Then why is Sam always around you like a butterfly ever since he came to Japan, why he always kiss your cheek, hugs you, hold hands, stay in your house  isn't he your boyfriend?" I yelled

But she looked relieved. Come and sit in front of me again "I have kissed your cheek, your forehead, I have hugged you, you have stayed in my house." She take a deep breath "but the thing I didn't do with him is, I didn't kiss him on the lips and I didn't make out with him."

I was shocked and tears were already on my face from my heartache, but now I doubt all of my suspicions. She wiped my tears and kissed them away.

"Sam, is my dearest cousin. He is the only one that I have out of my country." she smiled at the thought of him. "He is like my brother and we love each other, he is here to check on me that have I settled or not."

"I'm sorry." This was the only thing that I can say. I did something that hurt both of us. I looked down.

"It's ok." She said then untie my wrists from the tie "call me when you were ready to talk to me."

She kissed my temple and stands up to go. I grabbed he wrist but she shook my hand away.

"Not now Rin, go home and think then we can talk again without fighting." Then she get out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a bit short but don't worry I will update again 💜

~Helia