Chapter 20

(Suna POV)

The next morning I wake up sooner than (y/n). She must be really tired from the last night because she's usually the one who wake up first.

Her usually tressed hair was now loosely fallen on the pillow. I stroked her hair and look at her body that now is wrap in a white blanket.

I pushed her hair off her neck and see something that I didn't see before. She had a gorgeous feather tattoo on back of her neck.

I leaned on her neck and kissed her tattoo. She shuffled and turned to meat my eyes lazily.

"Morning Rin." She smiled and cuddle to my chest "we should probably go to school."

"We can skip if you want." I was worried about her to have pain.

She got up and walked to the bathroom "no we skipped enough in the previous week."

I shot up and went to bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready. She was in her uniform when she get out of the bathroom with a wide smile.

"Let's go downstairs and eat then we can go to school." She rushed down the stairs and waited for me.

"Morning dear, oh morning Rintarou I didn't know you were here." Sam greeted us and (y/n) went to kiss her cousin cheek.

I mumbled a small morning and he just smiled at me.

"Ok I'm leaving Japan in two days and want to spend this time with my precious cousin." He said and dig into his cereal.

Sam looked at his cousin in suspicion when she took two pain killers with her cereal. Then his eyebrows shot up and turned to me.

"Did you fuck my cousin last night?" he asked and I looked away with my whole face red as a cherry.

"(Y/n) you really did lost your virginity to him." Her cousin said with a loud laugh "I didn't think that you take my advice seriously.

"Yes I did and I'm more than happy now it was him not anyone else." She giggled "now leave my shy boyfriend alone."

"You two really have no privacy around each other." I said while avoiding any eye contact with each of them.

They both laughed at my expression and I buried my face into my hand.

Alfred drove us to school and we both are now walking to our class she was walking ok but I was still worried, well last night wasn't so soft after all.

"Em are you ok?" I blurt out "I mean do you have pain?"

She smiled and lean on my shoulder "Rin I'm ok. You were worried since morning. I have pain but it's normal." She walked in front of me to look at me directly "there is nothing to worry about."she kissed me and took all of my wordiness with her lips.

*

*

*

*

The week past so quickly and it was Saturday. My mom was jumping everywhere from excitement and my dad was reading his usual magazine.

I was biting my nails while try to decide what to wear. After some long minutes I decided to were a ripped black jeans and a black T-shirt under a light blue flannel shirt, I let the buttons remain open.

I was lost in my thoughts about what if my parents don't like her and I should go on a fight with them. And I was thinking about so other what ifs that my mom shook me out of my thoughts.

"Sweetie, why are you so stressed?" She come close to me and took my hands in her small ones "there's nothing to worry about and I'm sure I will love the girl that my boy had chosen."