Bonus

(Suna POV)

Well, now it's been five years that me and y/n get married and we have two children, one boy one girl. We are 28 years old right now.

Dia, our daughter has long wavy brown hair just like her mother and yellowish eyes like me and her lips are just like her mother.

Ritou, our son has jet black hair like me and chocolate brown eyes like her mother. Thet both are tall for their age well because we both are tall.

I was daydreaming about my wonderful wife, I still cant believe that y/n accepted to marry me.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yes dear?"

"Hey Rin I will come home late tonight, we have some emergency patients at the hospital. Take care of children and don't burn the mansion please. If you need something send Alfred to buy it."

"Uuh ok dear don't over work yourself."

"You're still cute."

We hung up and I started panicking hiw two take care of them without y/n. We always do this together she help me not to panic when something bad is happening.

"Dady where is momy?" Dia asked with a fox plush in her hand.

"She will come late sweetie. She had to work."

"Ok and by the way Ritou managed to cut his hair with machine he is half bald now." She said bluntly just like her mother.

"He did WHAT?"

I rushed to his room and saw him sitting on the floor and the left side of his head is completely gone.

I tried to calm myself from shouting because actions y/n is the one who always shout at them.

"Why did you do that Ritou?" I frowned a bit.

"It was fun."

"Your mother is going to kill me."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Then I heard a sound.

"Wwooo I'm going to fly."

I rushed out of the bedroom and see Dia try to jump the stairs. I ran to her and grabbed her by waist but I lost my balance and slipped on the stairs.

I hold her tight not wanting her to be hurt, then my back and head slammed the ground with a loud thud.

Pain rushed through my body but I ignore it to check Dia.

"Hey baby girl you ok?"

She had tear in her eyes.

"Yes dady i'm ok but your not."

I looked at my arm and see blood is running out of my scar.

"It's ok sweetie dady is ok."

"I'm sorry dady I won't do it again."

"You better not and I forgive you."

"Dady I'm hungry." Ritou said from up stairs.

"Me too." Dia agreed with him.

"Ok."

I got up and called Osamu to come here, he said he will bring Atsumu too, I was happy because both of my children love these two morons.

I hung up and heart shouting. They were shouting like people in Amazon.

I rushed to the living room and saw that Dia is riding on the back of Rex and Ritou is riding on the back of Oreo, and the two dog are chasing each other in a high speed.