Chapter 13

Warning mentions of making out and other things

If you are sensitive don't read this part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Suna POV)

It was 3 hours that we were watching movies and it was 8 o'clock.

We are planning to watch until 10 then go to sleep. I was again laying on bed and her hand was in my hair and the other on my chest.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie. I was thinking about last night the movies, the face kisses and the sleep on one bed.

I looked at the TV and see they are kissing. I really wished that last night would happen again.

I looked at her. She was focused on the movie but turn her gaze to me when she see my eyes on her. I smiled at her but she leaned on me like last night and move her fingers in my hair.

Our faces is so close, I dared myself it's now or never. I closed the gap and pressed my lips to her. Her eyes were wide and she was so surprised. She didn't blink and look directly in my eye.

Then I close my eyes and lift my head from mattress to deepen the kiss. After some seconds that she didn't kiss back I started to pull back a little anxious and sad she didn't feel the same way.

Suddenly she put her hand on back of my head and pressed her lips more on mine.

Her lips tastes like cherry. It was sweet and sour at the same time yet soft and warm.

We broke the kiss to catch our breath.

" you got me so off guard Rintarou, so off guard." She looked deeper in my eyes "but you shouldn't have done that."

"Sorry, not sorry, but why?" I said with a smile.

"Because I was holding back fore two days and know I don't have any reason to."She said then moved.

She put her knees on each side of my body and lean on me. She balanced her weight with her elbows on each side of my head and caress my cheek with hand.

She kissed me again, this time more passionate and gentle.

"You are my first kiss." I said the time that we pulled back.

"I figured that you are a virgin."she said in a whisper.

"It was that bad that you find out I'm a virgin? Aren't you a virgin?"

"No it was my best kiss but it was so innocent so I figured." She giggled "and I am a virgin but I had my first kiss, the second and the fifth in some games like truth or dare."

I use the opportunity to switch our place but she got me and push my shoulders back on the mattress.

"You can top me later, today is my day."she said and kissed me roughly this time.

She licked my bottom lip ask for entrance I didn't gave her to teas her but she bite my lip. I gasp and she insert her tongue into my mouth.

I shoot a glare at her then close my eyes again. She slides her tongue everywhere. I rub my tongue against hers and our tongue made a knot together.