Chapter 21

(Suna POV)

A few weeks past and my relationship with (y/n) was getting better more and more. We hang out most of the time and talk to each other.

The day passed quickly and we went for practice. It was so surprising that she and our coaches were taking easy on us. Something is up.

"Ok guys enough." She clapped her hands for us to stop "sit in a half circle please."

We did as she said and coach washijo came to talk to us.

"As you know we are here for the ward ship. Today is the day that she is going to choose her teams and we coaches know her decision." He coughed and continued "so she is going to call her teams and this one semester camp would go on till the end of the year but the next year it will be just that four teams who have opportunity to practice with her."

"So the one that aren't chosen try to use the best from this one training camp." Ukai finished.

"Ok guys first of all it was really pleasing to meet you all and after this camp please make some visits to me I will miss you." She said somehow sad.

"Second you are all so potential and good players and if I had time and the permission I would take all of you under my wardship, so if you didn't chosen don't be mad or sad. You all will always have me as a friend."

"Ok now the teams." She coughed "the first team is Fukurodani."

She announced and  the team jumped off their sits. Even the beautiful quiet setter was laughing and hugging his captain tightly. I was so nervous. Did my team make through the wardship. If not we all going to be down for some long time.

"The second team is Nekoma." She nod in their direction and the team start screaming.

"The third team is..... Inarizaki, congratulations." She smiled and kita pulled us in a group hug.

"Ok the fourth place was a hard decision." She took a deep breath "karasuno congratulations."

The libero did a hand stand on their ace, the little sunshine ball was jumping everywhere and their captain tried to calm them down. Their team is a mess.

"Ok don't be down and now shower and get dressed. We all are heading to a restaurant for your good performance in this camp my treat."
~
~
~
~
~
~

We all ordered our pizza and were talking in the time that our food get ready. I sat on left side of (y/n) and daishou on her right.

She was talking with oikawa and iwaizoomi. To her relief non of the teams were anxious about not been accepted and that shows we all can still be friends.

I put my right hand on her tight and squeezed it lightly to get her attention. She didn't budge until her conversation with oikawa come to the end.

"Rin? Do you need attention?" She smirked and blush raised on my face.

I kept my tired face straight and answered "attention yes, but a little affection wouldn't hurt."

She laughed and pecked my lips just for a second I didn't expect it because we were in public but it seems that no one noticed.

"Oh and by the way." She said seriously "I will drive you home. I need to talk with you."

"Is something wrong?" I was getting worried but she surprised me with another kiss on the lips.

"No, nothing is wrong my little fox. I just need to discuss something with you." She said and turn her attention to daishou to make a conversation with him and he gladly accepted.