Chapter 3

As the bell rang students head out from the class we were waiting for our team members to come here.

they said that we will meet in second years class and we try to talk and communicate with others team that were there. In this camp we didn't bring all of the members, the schools chose the main members and sent them so we wasn't more than 5 or 4 member of each team.

And not just volleyball but all the main member of all sports that schools could support was here.

Osamu was talking to captain of nekoma and his game worm setter when 4 girls come into class and joined the trio and start to talk

" suna are ya curious?" Atsumu asked "You where watching her since she came in the class? Is there anything?"

Before I could respond to his bullshit the bed head answered " I'm not surprised if he is curious the girls had quite reputation when they came in the schools "

" well I'm not interested " and shoot a glare to Atsumu that sends him shivers to

" geez Suna, but I'm gonna talk to them"

He put his annoying smirk and went to girls. the girl name ( y/n) notice him and look in his direction with a blank look.

" soo who are these beautiful ladies who came in the school and stopped boys hearts?"

The girls look at him even blanker
" the girl who will rip your heart if you don't know your limits Miya Atsumu"

Atsumu was froze from the roasting and we are snickering. She had and unnoticeable smile on her face and looking directly at Atsumus eyes.

"How do you know my name? I don't remember telling you."

She looked at Atsumu then us with that blank look " I know all of you so don't bother with introducing. Girls shall we go drink something?"

And with that she exit the class with her crew.

We were all shock from the coldness and the knowledge that she had from us then three girls come in the class.

" Hi kuroo " it was Ariana kuroos girlfriend and her friends Paria and Aysun they are nice girls and kind and truly fun Ariana is the captain of the nekoma girls basketball team.

" hey dear"kuroo said " did you hear about those girls from black marble?"

" No , they are here?" She looked shock

" uuh yes is something wrong ?"

" no but after the next class finished you should text me to come here to see them I need to check something " she said then smile

"Why?"

Aysun interrupt" it's important for us 'kay?"

" ok I will tell you but after that you need to say what's going on"

" ok see you after class"

We decided that this break time everybody be in this class to know what's going on with this girls even the third years of the volleyball teams are coming they want to know what's going on.

~~~
Hey it's me I just want to say thank you for reading.
And the good and exiting stuff is waiting in the following chapters so if you wait you'll know.
Thank you again for reading.
💜💜💜
~ Helia