01 - Jungkook.

Jungkook was having a good dream when the sound to the alarm woke him. He drags himself from the bed to the bathroom. Another day.

Jungkook is a 23 year old orphan. He lost his parents in a car accident when he was 12 and his uncle and auntie has looked after him.

He works at a Accounting firm as an intern. He likes his job and the pay is good too. The only problem is his boss.

Mr Mark always seems to be after him, one way or another. Jungkook just hasn't been able to understand why?. Sometimes Mark scolds him for small things and sometimes he openly flirts.

Jungkook got to the office and immediately spotted his best friend, Jimin, who was having is breakfast and half of it already reserved for Jungkook.

"Hey hyung, good morning. Is this for me?"

"Morning Kookie. Yes. Eat fast. We have that meeting in the morning today. 'You know who' might be asking you all the questions. So better prepare. "

"Agrrrrhhhh... I don't know what's wrong with that bas****. He's always after my blood."

"I told you, he likes you. I have a feeling that today he might switch to flirting.

"It's annoying either way. You know I only like one man hyung. I had a dream about him in the morning also."

"Bish when don't you have dreams about him?? You need to find someone in the real world babe. But, having said that, I love him tooo."

"I know right!!! But seriously, any chance of getting those VIP tickets for next month's concert?"

"I'm working on it. We'll see. Now eat that and prepare for the meeting."

"Thanks hyung."

Jungkook has two secrets in his life. First one, the important one, no other soul except Jimin knows. Not even his uncle. Second one, pretty much anyone who knows Jungkook is aware of.

Jungkook is and always has been, in love with the famous idol singer V, aka Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook has always been handsome earning him the attention of many girls and boys. But he had eyes only for V. Jungkook spends all the money he saved from not dating, to go to V's concerts. Rest of the time, he spends with daydreaming about V.

He's the only one he dreams at night. Only name he moans when he's reaching his high. Only one whose hands Jungkook wishes were roaming all over his body.

Basically Jungkook's day and night both are filled with the thoughts of V. But does V know of him? Ofcourse not. Jungkook is just one of the millions of fans who are in love with the blue eyed ethereal beauty, V.

Jungkook's thoughts are interrupted by Jimin when he calls him for the meeting. Shoot.. he forget to go through the meeting materials. Let's hope today is a flirty day.

"Alright, settle down, settle down." Jungkook heard Mark's voice as soon as he enter the meeting room. He saw Mark gesturing him to sit near him but he swiftly moved near Jimin and sat there.

Mark was flirting through the entire meeting and Jungkook kept on ignoring him. It seems Jimin was right about Mark liking him. He'll have to make a stand soon. He just hopes it won't affect his job.

"Ok. That's it for today then. Make sure those reports are submitted on time." Mark dismissed the team. "And oh. Jungkook, stay back. I want to talk to you about those projections"

"Here we go." Jimin muttered under his breath before leaving the room, giving an 'I told you so' look to Jungkook.

"Yes Mr Mark, what do you want to know about? I'm still working on the report but you can have a go through if you like." Jungkook said, trying to keep the conversation strictly business.