05 - let's meet again.

Taehyung couldn't believe what happened. Apart from the fact that there is an actual person who can teleport, the stranger's face keeps flashing in his mind for the last few days.

Jungkook. Boy he was handsome alright. Taehyung broke in to smile remembering the man's panicked face. He looked so cute.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Namjoon asked. They were having breakfast before the day's schedule.

"Huh...  n-nothing. Why?" Taehyung replied.

"You were smiling. It looked good." Namjoon shrugged.

"Hmm... you have been smiling a lot lately. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Did something good happened?" Jin also chimed in.

"Yeah.. No!! I mean... uhh.. just the usual stuff, I guess. I'm generally happy with life hyung." Taehyung replied.

"Hmm... really?? Good then, I guess. If you are happy, we're happy too." Jin said while getting up from the table.

Yes. Taehyung has been thinking about Jungkook alot, and it always brings a smile to his face. He just didn't think others noticed it though. But then again, there's not much that can escape Jin's radar.

He wanted to see Jungkook again. But didn't know how to. He didn't know anything about the mystery man except for his name and that he's a fan.

He doesn't even know whether Jungkook wants to see him again.

Suddenly, Taehyung had an idea. Twitter. Jungkook said that he saw the photo Taehyung uploaded. He must be a follower. If Taehyung could send a message in Twitter, Jungkook would see it. But the problem was, so could the millions of other fans.

Taehyung goes to his room and locks the door. He told Jin that he's tired  and going to take a nap as he doesn't want his brother to discover a man in his room. Taehyung thinks some more about how to phrase and finally sends a tweet.

"You, who teleported in to my life, come back!!"

There. That should be secretive enough. No one will be able to guess it.

Within seconds, Taehyung's phone pinged with nonstop notification alerts.

"Oppa, what's this? Is this for somebody?"

"Is this a new song!! I can't wait."

"Did someone leave you? Don't worry oppa, I'm here."

His newsfeed was buzzing like crazy. Fans are asking various things from a lover to a new song and everything inbetween. But no blue light yet.

Maybe Jungkook is busy with work. Taehyung doesn't know whether Jungkook is working somewhere, unemployed or even still studying. Should give it more time. Taehyung thought while throwing the phone on to his bed and he waited.

.......................

Jungkook was busy with the photocopy machine and didn't actually see the tweet. But Jimin did.

"Kookie... Kookie!!! Look at this!!!"

"What?!!"

"He's looking for you!!!" Jimin screamed while shoving the phone in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook took the phone and looked at the tweet. V is looking for him.

"Oh my God!!! I have to go."

"Yes!!"

"I have to go now."

"YES!!"

"How??"

"What do you mean how? Go to the washroom or wherever and do your thing." Jimin yelled and a girl passing by looked at them with surprise.

Jungkook gave a nod and ran to the bathroom. He went inside a cubicle but didn't lock it. It would look weird if the door was locked when no one was inside.

Jungkook pictured V's bedroom and tried to gather the energy he normally feels when teleporting. But the blue light was not forming in to a ball.

Jungkook couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. He tried to remember exactly how he felt the previous time. Jungkook tried and tried again. And again..

............................

Taehyung looked at the wall clock and realised that about 15 minutes were passed. Maybe Jungkook is busy with something. But he didn't want Jungkook to come to his room when he wasn't expecting him.

There could be so many problems. He might have gone out or someone else, like his brother, might be with him.

Then Taehyung remembered what Jungkook said about the photo. Yes. Maybe if he could.....

"Hyung! Hyung!! Take a photo of me." Taehyung ran to his brother and gave him his phone.

"What? Why?" Jin asked while taking the phone.

"Don't ask. Just take a photo like the last time ok. A different one. You know what I mean right?" Taehyung said while posing for the photo.

"Yeah. But not if you pose like that. That was a more natural one right. This right here is V." Jin commented.

"Then how should I do it?" Taehyung asked desperately.

"Oh I know.. why don't you think whatever you were thinking today morning? That smile was the one you need." Jin exclaimed.

That was easy. Taehyung pictured Jungkook's flustered, panicked face. His iron man tshirt. His concerned way when he said he doesn't mean any harm to Taehyung.

With all those memories, Taehyung couldn't stop the soft smile that was creeping to his face. He saw Jin's eyes sparkle with some understanding as he took the photo.

"There. Perfect." Jin whispered looking at the photo he took. "Whoever this person is, I hope they makes you happy baby."

Taehyung looked at his brother. Seriously, there's no escaping Jin's radar.

"It's not like that hyung." Taehyung muttered before returning to his room.

"Oh but I think it is baby." Jin said to himself as he looks at his brother fondly.

Taehyung quickly updated his photo with a caption.

"I hope this helps."

....................

Jungkook was in despair. He was not able to teleport. After checking that the washroom was empty, he tried to teleport from one cubicle to another which worked perfectly.

He was thinking when he saw the photo V posted. When he looked at that photo, he remembered what his chain of thoughts were that night.

He wanted to be a part of the idol's life. A part of the man's life.

He wanted to be with Kim Taehyung.

With that thought, he tried once more to gather the energy needs and felt it working this time. The blue light grew until it expanded in to a ball. Jungkook focused on V's bedroom and felt him self teleporting.

Once the blue light dimmed in to nothingness, he saw the idol looking at him with a huge smile.

Taehyung waited until the light disappeared completely before addressing the man in front of him.

"Took you long enough."