31 - A Psycho Wants My Boyfriend

"It's Rose."

Taehyung's breath hitched at that and he clutched the phone so tightly.

"Kookie d-don't go there. Please don't." Taehyung's voice was barely a whisper.

"Relax baby, don't worry. She wont be able to do anything. There are lot of people here. It's a damn good thing because I really want to kill her." Jungkook spat with emotions.

"Kookie please..."

"Shhh... it's ok baby. Stay on the line and listen. Let's see why she is here."

Jungkook put the phone down from his ear and walked towards the girl.

Rose turned in her seat when she heard his footsteps and gave a huge smile and tilted her face. Jungkook took a seat opposite her.

"What the hell are you doing here Rose?"

"Hello to you too handsome!! So you are V's boyfriend. I've been looking all over for you."

"Yeah?? What for?"

Taehyung had ran to Jin when the conversation started and Jin called Namjoon from his phone. Taehyung put the call on speaker and all 3 of them have been listening to Jungkook's and Rose's conversation.

"Well you made a real impression the other day. I have to say, I have never seen such a... gifted man." Rose said with a smirk.

"Ohh you flatter me!! You are quite a murdering bi*** yourself." Jungkook said with a mock smile and Rose laughed loudly.

"Oh well, I'm passed all that now. I'm not interested in them anymore."

"What are you interested in then Rose?" Jungkook asked in an even tone.

"You." Rose replied, looking directly at Jungkook's eyes.

Jin put his hand on to his mouth to muffle a terrified gasp. He and Taehyung were holding each other's hands as the elder was really scared. They could hear Namjoon swearing loudly from the other phone.

Jungkook on the other hand, looked rather bored.

"Well, I'm not available. Even if I were, raping and murdering Bi***es aren't really my type."

"I told you I'm over that. As for you being not available, maybe I can change your mind."

"Not a chance Rose. Now tell me what you are really here for?"

"I told you, I'm here for you. I think you are amazing."

"Geeee thanks. My boyfriend thinks so too. But it's not gonna work. I'm not an easy man to.. hold on to"

"I have my ways to get what I want Jungkook. You have no idea what I'm capable of. You think you can save them every time?? Maybe this time I'll have fun with your precious boyfriend. "

Jungkook laughed loudly suprising Rose.

"You threats won't scare me Rose. Trust me, you'll never be able to touch a single strand of hair on his head."

"We will see about that."

"Well I can't say this have been fun. I let you go that day. If I ever see you near them again, I won't be so lenient." Jungkook said as he got up from the chair.

"You do realise that I have a video of your ability right? Would you like me to share it with the world?" Rose also got up and spat angrily.

"Go ahead if you want. We also have the same video. I'm ok with being a hero. Are you ok with being an attempted rapist and a murderer?"

With that, Jungkook walked off to his office. Once he's out of Rose's sight, he put the phone back to his ear.

"Baby, are you still listening?" Jungkook asked gently.

"Y-yes." Taehyung replied and Jungkook could hear someone sobbing softly in the background.

"Is it ok if I come?"

"Pls come."

Jungkook immediately cut the phone and went to Taehyung's house. Jin was on the phone and crying softly, with Taehyung gently holding him.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in to a tight hug and while keeping a hand around his waist, wrapped the other hand around Jin's shoulders.

Jin leaned his head on Jungkook and the younger could hear Namjoon's voice coming from the phone.

"T-Tae.. Tae.." Jin was not able to get the words out.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's waist and kneeled infront of Jin and took his hand.

"Hyung, nothing will happen to Tae. You trust me right? I'll never let anyone harm him. Or you." Jungkook said while Jin nodded his head.

"Can I speak to Joonie hyung?" Jungkook asked and Jin gave the phone to him.

"Joonie hyung.......... yes...... that's what I thought too. we have to strengthen the security around Tae..... no revenge was a normal motive. I didn't worry much about that. But now that she switched to me says something else. I think she's mentally unstable.... yeah.... that's dangerous because it makes her unpredictable.... yeah I agree..... well don't worry about that.... yeah... ok. I'll give the phone to Jin hyung. Bye."

Jungkook handed over the phone to Jin and pulled Taehyung in to his arms again.

"Hey baby, don't worry about this ok. I won't let anything happen to you." Jungkook said as he gently stroked Taehyung's cheek with his thumb.

"I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you. I hate that she has her eye on you." Taehyung retorted with a pout.

"Awww.... is my baby bear jealous??"

"Jealous?? It's not really the appropriate emotion when a psycho girl is interested in your boyfriend. Specially someone capable of murder." Taehyung looked really worried.

"Baby, you know that she can't catch me right. No chains or ropes can hold me. The only thing that can hold me down is your love." Jungkook said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up!! I'm serious Kookie."

"So am I. You are the one that needs to be careful. Although there's no where on earth that she can hide you from me. Joonie hyung said he'll increase the security around you. It'll be ok Tae." Jungkook said reassuringly and Taehyung nodded his head to that.

"Well I'm glad you two are taking this calmly. I'm actually terrified." Jin said in a small voice, making the two lovebird's attention turn to him.

"Don't be hyung. She will not be able to touch either of you again. You all didn't know who you were dealing with last time so you made the mistake of removing the security. We won't be doing the same this time. Everything will be ok." Jungkook said confidently while Taehyung side hugged him with a smile.

Looking at both of them, Jin couldn't help smiling also.